Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Looking for a Business Partner For Europe.

Side 1 ud af 3 (23 indlæg)
Fra Hanstholm
Tilmeldt 12. Jun 09
Indlæg ialt: 7
Skrevet kl. 21:51
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

I'm Looking for a business partner for products which are new in Europe and the market is opening, Huge possibilities for future money security

check out http://www.lifewave-health.com

or be in touch at thor@lifewave-health.com and I'll send you more info on bonuses and sale % which are very high and sales of these products will explode in Europe late this year when the big MLM companies will start looking for European partners.

The products are 7 year old and from USA.  Now they are mostly known in USA, Australia and starting in Asia.

Also check out this page http://lifewave.com/inthenews.asp which shows the hundreds of athletes already using the products

best regards

Kristinn Thor

Fra København
Tilmeldt 30. Jul 07
Indlæg ialt: 2196
Skrevet kl. 22:41
Gennemsnit 3,7 stjerner givet af 3 person

God dammit, why don't you go and lose yourself somewhere?

Some MLM-guys are just too stupid - and you seem to be one of them! If you really cared for your business and you had potential yourself, you would never seek business partners this way.

Regards,

Flemming

Tilmeldt 16. Sep 08
Indlæg ialt: 392
Skrevet kl. 22:45
Gennemsnit 4,0 stjerner givet af 4 person

Couldn't agree more with Flemming and thoose products you have on your site are just plain lame! i mean a patch for food cravings in a second or two i'll be rolling on the floor laughing!

Fra Hanstholm
Tilmeldt 12. Jun 09
Skrevet kl. 22:50

well..  they are working and we have over 300.000 clients worldwide

people have to face the fact that there are new thing coming along

Tilmeldt 16. Sep 08
Skrevet kl. 22:56

Well we've had weightloss patch scams in denmark before, and a patch for treating Fatigue with all natural ingridients well How much overprize are there on your products VS. Similar non-working products?

Fra Hanstholm
Tilmeldt 12. Jun 09
Skrevet kl. 23:05
Gennemsnit 3,0 stjerner givet af 2 person

I know there have been plenty of scams, these patches are based on acupuncture technology which makes them more unbelivable but also they  work.. they stimulate the acupuncture points without putting anything into the body, I can put the patche on you clothes and it will start sending energy into the acupuncture point and activate it.. These are products which in 90% times has to be shown to the client how it works and we use energy patch and pain relief patch for demonstration.. we'll show the clients in under a minute how the patches work and people feel it working.

The price is 69$ for a months supply and of course I looking for partners because this is an MLM business, there are 3x20% fee in each pack because we are putting this out for people to sign in as distributors.. and do the same themselfs and get payd for building the business.

I was just like you for the first month while my friend was trying to get me into this business, then I went to seminars and meetings.. tested the patches on my family and .. here I am.

Tilmeldt 16. Sep 08
Skrevet kl. 23:13

Hmm so you're saying that your website is full of Bull?

Fra København
Tilmeldt 30. Jul 07
Indlæg ialt: 2196
Skrevet kl. 23:16
Gennemsnit 3,7 stjerner givet af 3 person

Dear Thor,

Are you completely insane? Don't you know anything about the human body or how it functions?

How the hell can you believe that you can put something on a persons clothes and it will have an effect on that person?

Basically, you have just proved to the world that what you are selling is a scam. It would have been beneficial to you if you had just kept your mouth shut completely and let others wonder if you were right or not. But since you actually replied, now you're deep into this.

You have been scammed - get out of it and get yourself a decent job!

Regards,

Flemming

Fra Hanstholm
Tilmeldt 12. Jun 09
Skrevet kl. 23:25

hehe I answer questions that are given to me yes of course.

Just check out these links.. these are athletes using Energy patches for extra stamina and energy balance.

http://lifewave.com/inthenews.asp

http://lifewave.com/inthenewsref.asp

And why should my site be a scam then Delinda ?

Maybe you should stop being negative and be open minded.. I know these products sound strange but if they work then it's hard to argue against them.

Fra København K
Tilmeldt 22. Aug 06
Indlæg ialt: 3337
Skrevet kl. 23:31
Gennemsnit 5,0 stjerner givet af 1 person

Kristinn Thor:

Maybe you should stop being negative and be open minded.. I know these products sound strange but if they work then it's hard to argue against them.

Yes - but they don't.

Any effect requires beleif in the products, thus making them placebos.

Side 1 ud af 3 (23 indlæg)