Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

SKAT wants to collect the whole dedt. Bankruptcy?

Side 1 ud af 2 (14 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 29. Apr 20
Indlæg ialt: 8
Skrevet kl. 15:19
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hi

My boyfriend has small personal business and a debt to SKAT of around 200k. The business has been doing better for the last year (around 300k profit) and he has a deal with SKAT to pay a monthly amount due to the debt. He has not missed a payment and he has not created any new debt since the deal has started.

Now, he has just received a letter from skat that they want the full amount and the bailiff will visit my place to evaluate his belongings. He asked them about the deal and they said it is not relevant and they want the money now.

I understand that this is their right and they can ask for the amount whenever they choose, although the timing is terrible given the financial situation of everyone.

He only has a small car in his name and not much more.

I would like to ask about how should we handle the bailiff visit? The apartment is rented by myself and almost everything inside belongs to me. 

Do I or he need a lawyer? Should I also be present since its my apartment?

Do you think they will make another deal or will they declare him bankrupt?

Any advice is appreciated.

Tak

Tilmeldt 9. Feb 12
Indlæg ialt: 1133
Skrevet kl. 17:56
Gennemsnit 1,0 stjerner givet af 2 person

If he has 300k in profit he should be able to pay off 200k easily.

But damn our tax authoreties is a bunch of damn fascists and I'm so happy I ain't never have to deal with them.

Tilmeldt 29. Apr 20
Skrevet kl. 18:28

Hi. This is only the last year and this is a personal company, so there is not 200k savings at the moment to pay.

From this money he pays rent and his living expenses plus the previous deal with skat.

Tilmeldt 2. May 16
Indlæg ialt: 107
Skrevet kl. 19:38

sounds like a missed a payment, never heard SKAT suddenly shutting down an agreement.. he probaly build some more debt and missed a payment :) you sure you are hearing the whole story?

Tilmeldt 29. Apr 20
Skrevet kl. 19:59

There is no payments missed because I am actually following all the payments  since we go the deal. There is also no new debt and we doublechecked with our accountant.

Skat also admitted on the phone that the deal was ok on our part and there is No new debt. 

However they said that they still have the right to get the money and we should go to the bank for a loan or ask family and friends. That was their only recommendation.

Tilmeldt 2. May 16
Indlæg ialt: 107
Skrevet kl. 23:14

wow, that sucks....

Tilmeldt 29. Apr 20
Skrevet kl. 10:28

Yes it does :(

Does anyone know how should we handle this? Do they have any claim on my stuff in the house or only my boyfriend's? 

Should we get a lawyer?

The accountant is on vacation unfortunately so he can not help us more.

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46427
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 12:57
Gennemsnit 5,0 stjerner givet af 1 person

It is the right of Tax to collect debt if an agreement goes longer than 12 month - it is after all "our" money which the person with the debt has spend on own person rather than paying - so you can probably not change that - but try to negotiate

They have the right to make claim on things belonging to the one who has the debt, and nothing else, but things in a common household can of-course create problems in proving who is the right owner

br John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Tilmeldt 29. Apr 20
Skrevet kl. 16:46

Cookie - John Hannover:

It is the right of Tax to collect debt if an agreement goes longer than 12 month - it is after all "our" money which the person with the debt has spend on own person rather than paying - so you can probably not change that - but try to negotiate.

br John Hannover

Thanks for the reply. They never said anything about the 12 months when the deal was made, and he has been paying exactly what they asked on time. He actually wants to pay the full amount as fast as possible.

His belongings are probably worth max 50k. Do you think they would accept if we suggest to pay the full amount within a year? The company is making enough money, and it is actually getting even better. 

It looks like otherwise instead of the full amount they will end up with an old car.

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46427
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 19:23

szam:
They never said anything about the 12 months when the deal was made, and he has been paying exactly what they asked on time.
that is a standard -I think in fact it is the longes they may make agreement on - and what they said or not, could be difficult to prove - and does not change muh

I cannot say what tax will answer, I think in general they are only allowed agreement on up to one year, but if he has been paying according to the agreement - an exact amount corresponding to what was promised - then obviously I would try to make a new agreement for one year - if tax is allowed that

I may be they end up with less, but no-one knows  -as the debt in principle will live for the rest of his life (and to those inheriting) 

br John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Side 1 ud af 2 (14 indlæg)