Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :
Fra Denmark
Tilmeldt 25. Jul 13
Indlæg ialt: 70
Fra  Luttermann Design Skrevet kl. 12:14
Gennemsnit 5,0 stjerner givet af 1 person

Hey Phillip

I never know whether to do it in English or Danish with you :)

I think there are a bit too many font sizes which makes it a bit difficult to determine what is most important, e.g. the first three sentences have three different sizes.

The layout works fine as a two column set up to start with which works fine but after the "See the details" it gets a bit unbalanced. It seems like the images and captions don't quite match up.

I also think that amend "See the details" as I first expected a link taking me to the details. Maybe "See the details below" or "Now for the details"... and maybe not use the word details, as you've just used them in the right hand section above.

You could maybe also make a more visual distinction between the sections, so "See the details" section has a different background or horisontal lines marking the section borders.

If you want to place the sign up box, as a reminder/call to action in the details section, then I think you should move it up a bit. Placing it that far down makes the Social Media item seem like it doesn't belong and some might not even scroll all the way down. Maybe it should be placed in one of the columns instead of centred.

I would also resize the font or change the sentence so "said" is not on its own by "What other customers have said"

Otherwise seems like a good deal and something people would use. Free definitely beats $397 :)

Fra Vejle
Tilmeldt 24. Jan 10
Indlæg ialt: 2537
Fra  Your Virtual Ninja Skrevet kl. 12:30

So cool!

Thankyou so much,

I will make these changes.

BTW regarding the price of 2000,-

I think 2-3hrs is well worth 2K ;)

Wouldnt you?

Especially if it helped earn more?

Heres an example:

A restaurant.

If they are getting 30% off their hits from mobile traffic, but their site is flash ;)

then where will those customers go to when they are looking to buy dinner?

The restaurants competitor :)

Fra Denmark
Tilmeldt 25. Jul 13
Indlæg ialt: 70
Fra  Luttermann Design Skrevet kl. 12:57

I can do nothing but agree :)

and also wonder why flash didn't die years ago when the first wave of iPads came.... then again at least Android based browsers could still do flash... but now everyone who hasn't converted their flash website out there... what are they waiting for? No business instead of less business?

Fra Aarhus
Tilmeldt 4. Apr 12
Indlæg ialt: 52
Skrevet kl. 14:22
Gennemsnit 5,0 stjerner givet af 1 person

I was just sitting here, wondering why you didn't launch a service like this, and now here you are. 

Congratulations on the launch - I'll make sure to recommend your service to people I help (if they ask for more in-depth answers).

The only thing that bugged me a bit was the lack of a "Is it really free?" or "What's the catch?" part. Seeing as I know you from Amino, the question isn't really all that important, but for someone who have never "seen" you anywhere before (organic traffic through search-engines), it is probably a question that pops up in their heads. Especially since you mention twice on your page that the analysis s worth $397. For some people, it may sound too good to be true. A "What's the catch" part will help solve that issue - even if all you're saying is that there really isn't any catch. 

Good luck :)

Fra Vejle
Tilmeldt 24. Jan 10
Indlæg ialt: 2537
Fra  Your Virtual Ninja Skrevet kl. 15:17

Excellant! you have found what i think is the Key!

Thankyou Sune :)

Side 1 ud af 1 (6 indlæg)