Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

REnting out the appartment as a company.

Side 1 ud af 1 (4 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 22. Apr 21
Indlæg ialt: 8
Skrevet kl. 18:53
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hi. I am in a situation where i own a company that is starting to really kick off. 

There is coming situations, days, where there is simply to much job for me to do it alone, so I am considering hiring help from time to time.

As a package to the potential helpers who would come and help out mostly in weekends, thursday, friday saturday, and due to an extreme bad connections to any major city as for transport, I would like to offer a furbished apartment to be used by the helpers, for those days when they are at work. 

So my question is, is it legal for my company to rent an apartment and provide it to the workers for free at those days when they are at work?

Thanks and kind regards,

Igor P. 

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46444
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 20:32

It is legal but probably you cannot deduct the expence  and/or the employe will be taxed by the value. It would need to be very long distances and many hours to be possible - and still then - as they would know the conditions upfront - 

I would go to an auditor or written answer from tax

br John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Tilmeldt 22. Apr 21
Indlæg ialt: 8
Skrevet kl. 21:04

I am not looking for any deductions for it or so. It is a small city as I say, 1 room apartments are ranging in between 1500 - 2000 kroner a month, so I would not even go through a struggle of deducting something for such a cheap expense. 

I would use such place, as i said, for accommodation of workers, and for some storage of amballage as I am lacking the space now in the premises of the company for storing pap kasser and similar. 

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46444
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 22:40

Makes the risk of the worker being taxed for it smaller - but it would still be a risk

br john Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Side 1 ud af 1 (4 indlæg)