DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Hello Everyone - Looking for Advise with VAT for the Clients Abroad

Side 1 ud af 1 (2 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 8. Dec 19
Indlæg ialt: 10
Skrevet kl. 22:51
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hello Everyone

I hope you all are doing well. First of all apologies for writing in English as I am still learning Danish so allow me a few more months :)

1. I am looking for some help with the following scenarios. I have recently registered a self-employed company for web design and SEO services business but I am not really sure how to do generate invoices for the customers I am going to deal with outside Denmark.

2. Second issue I am facing is with opening a bank account. I requested a few banks but they seem to ask the same question, what is my budget, and what is my plan for growth plus funding source, however in my scenario in this early stage I have a very minimal investment which comes from a few generous friends locally and since I am into Webdesign so I do not really have any investment budget. How should I go about this? 

3. I signed up for a PayPal account at this stage since I don't have any bank account so I will be requesting payment from the client(s) using PayPal, will that be ok or there is also any trouble I am going to face? 

Could you guys please help and guide me to deal with the above scenarios in a better way, just do not want to make any mistake right from the beginning. 

All your help and suggestions are much appreciated. 

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46448
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 00:14
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

1 use an accounting program like Dinero.dk or whatever - solving invoicing and VAT

2 You will have to face the fact that there is a cost generally to having a bank account and take that cost as part of "getting going" - They need to ask those questions to apply with whitewash laws and you must work on best estimated (also for your self)

3 even for Paypal you need it to be a business account, again as they cannot whitewash control correctly if you run it over a personal - and you would not want them to block your account - which they can easily do if you use it for business without having it registered as such - but if you register it as CVR account, then fine - you are still requested to have a bank account as Nemkonto

br John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Side 1 ud af 1 (2 indlæg)