Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

In a lookout for a partner!

Side 1 ud af 1 (1 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 25. Oct 16
Indlæg ialt: 32
Skrevet kl. 13:13
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hi Amino members. First of all, I will wish you a good day.

I am 30 years old man from Croatia, and have been now living and working in Denmark for 5 years. I have successfully opened, and am running an online sales business but have had an epiphany recently, and am in the early stages of developing a completely new business that has a protentional market of 1.000.000 people in Denmark, with a great opportunity of expansion throughout the Nordic and EU region, and, has no competition on a local level!

As I have said previously, I do have quite bit of an experience running a business but have came to the conclusion that my new idea will require quite a large investment, for which a complete and detailed business plan needs to be made, a plan that will as every business plan, go to the tiniest details of developing the business from scratch, up until the Exit Strategy which I believe in this case would be an IPO. I do not however posses experience in writing the business plans, team building etc;

Therefor, if you, the reader, are a person who has Experience in StartUps, Capital Raising, and Business Plan developing, and is able to put in your time and mind into what I believe will revolutionize the Financial market in Denmark, I would like to hear from you, and hopefully together, we will be able to do some great things. 

Feel free to drop a message in Inbox, and I will look into it as soon as possible.

With kind regards,

Igor P. 

Side 1 ud af 1 (1 indlæg)