Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Very worried - accountant said I dont have to pay tax then says I will need to pay a lot - part 2

Side 1 ud af 2 (14 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 22. Jul 19
Indlæg ialt: 16
Skrevet kl. 20:24
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hello

I'm desperately seeking a competent, communicative accountant.

I've tried the following accountancy firms:

xxxxxx - unfortunately they had problems with their email server, and seemingly still do, and so cant receive my emails

xxxxxx was working well but in the past month stopped replying to emails

xxxxxx -  Too big or too busy to work with me

xxxxxx - Too busy to work with me

If you know of a good, reasonably priced, accountant, who doesnt have problems with their email server, and isnt too busy, please let me know.

The stress of having to deal with this tax issue, and not really understanding how badly I will be punished, is having detrimental effects on my mental health. I've been trying now for 2 years to get help and have been pushed around and ignored by the above list of accountants.

I really appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks

[Company names removed by moderator.]

Tilmeldt 22. Jul 19
Skrevet kl. 21:14
Gennemsnit 1,0 stjerner givet af 1 person

WTF - why were the names of these accountants removed?

Is it bad to print the name of an account on a business forum?

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46436
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 21:19

if you need urgent help - i may cost - but the big auditor houses can no doubt help and sort out all problems and have no server problem, but as things - depending on subject and other issues can go into spam folder, it is always good to grab the phone and talk to them Here is 3 who can help - 

https://www.ey.com/dk/da/home 

https://www.bdo.dk/da-dk/kontorsteder/bdo-danmark 

https://www.pwc.dk/da/om-os/lokal-kontorer/koebenhavn.html 

that you have tried 4 without getting anywhere could indicate a communication problem - so if you have a good friend who are not emotionally so involved, it might be good to have such a friend with you - and to listen carefully to the answers you get - and at some point accept the conclusion 

br John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46436
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 21:22
Gennemsnit 5,0 stjerner givet af 1 person

150yearsOld:

WTF - why were the names of these accountants removed?

Is it bad to print the name of an account on a business forum?

maybe you temper is part of the problem. Yes it is not allowed to miscredit businesses who cannot defend themselves - as they may not be reading here + you claim may be totally unjustified - and knowing the names on top - does not help solve anything what so ever. 

Start looking at you own attitude - also towards the accountants who worked well at first and then - stopped answering - All communication goes two ways 

br john H

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Tilmeldt 16. Jan 09
Indlæg ialt: 503
Skrevet kl. 21:23

150yearsOld:

Hello

I'm desperately seeking a competent, communicative accountant.

I've tried the following accountancy firms:

xxxxxx - unfortunately they had problems with their email server, and seemingly still do, and so cant receive my emails

xxxxxx was working well but in the past month stopped replying to emails

xxxxxx -  Too big or too busy to work with me

xxxxxx - Too busy to work with me

If you know of a good, reasonably priced, accountant, who doesnt have problems with their email server, and isnt too busy, please let me know.

The stress of having to deal with this tax issue, and not really understanding how badly I will be punished, is having detrimental effects on my mental health. I've been trying now for 2 years to get help and have been pushed around and ignored by the above list of accountants.

I really appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks

[Company names removed by moderator.]

This is Denmark. Tax is not a punishment. Just a fact. Most people here pay less than 50%.

Tilmeldt 22. Jul 19
Skrevet kl. 21:34

I've said the accountants are either too busy are having communication problems - its hardly miscrediting.

Anyway, apologies - I'm used to environments where discussions about the pros and cons of different companies is encouraged.

Tilmeldt 22. Jul 19
Skrevet kl. 21:37

Does there exist a website where people can discuss their experiences, and give recommendations and ratings (being both positive AND negative) about Danish accountants?

Tilmeldt 16. Jan 09
Indlæg ialt: 503
Skrevet kl. 21:59

150yearsOld:

Does there exist a website where people can discuss their experiences, and give recommendations and ratings (being both positive AND negative) about Danish accountants?

Trustpilot

Tilmeldt 22. Jul 19
Skrevet kl. 22:04

Thanks

Tilmeldt 22. Jul 19
Skrevet kl. 23:17

John, as a respected and seasoned veteran of the accountancy business, what would you estimate the cost of winding down to business to be?

Both businesses are less than 4 years old. Only one business has made any money.

I have list of every transaction that has every occurred for both businesses.

Side 1 ud af 2 (14 indlæg)