Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

From Enkeltmand to IVS

Side 1 ud af 1 (2 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 25. Oct 16
Indlæg ialt: 32
Skrevet kl. 13:05
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Good day, I have had a company for some time now, as an Enkeltmand company, and, it has been going good so far. Since I have a job as well, next to the company, i would like to have the company not attached to my personal finances, and therefor I was advised by an accountant to open up an IVS company...

Now, i am not taking any profit from the company, meaning, all the money that comes in is being invested into a further development, marketing, purchases etc.

I am writing to you all of this because I would like to know, few things:

When i open up an IVS, do I have to pay out salary to myself, or can I just volunteer in my own company, and continue just reinvesting the money again again until I reach the point where i will feel, that now it's the time to take out profits via salary etc.

In case I do need to pay out a salary, are there some requirements, minimum salary, minimum hours etc?

My company is already insured with TRYG, and I have heard that there might be some additional insurance to be paid once the company is IVS or APS.

Is there any other cost, besides revisor, that I might encounter once I turn my company into an IVS, cost that I am not having now as a Private company?

Thank you.  

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46432
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 16:06
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

You can easily separate economy from personal in enkeltmands - and also taxiwise have same 22% tax of money you don't take out

You do not need to take salary but yeas you need work damage insurance as compulsory - possible the bank will be more expensive + accounting and year end is a bit more complicated +. IVS is not always seen as a the best form, since far to many are mismanaged - so IF you are sure you want a company - consider ApS as another option. Both are OK but - I would go for ApS (or stay at enkeltmands if you can limit risk)

Go to an aut auditor for advise and not just some accountant - It is an important decision since closing your enkeltmands and thereby giver over goodwill and more to a ltd company may well result in a high personal tax

vh John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Side 1 ud af 1 (2 indlæg)