Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Which business form is best for international freelancers?

Side 1 ud af 1 (5 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 15. Feb 18
Indlæg ialt: 2
Skrevet kl. 18:55
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

I live in Denmark and I just got my first freelance job in another EU country. I would like to start my company here in Denmark to be able to send invoice. What do you think which form of business is the best to start if I am going to get some of my income from abroad? 

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46427
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 19:36

depends much on risk. If what you do involves any important risk, then an ApS or IVS company could be the solution. It is a bit complicated and cost more than a personal company "enkeltmands" but will protect you personally from financial risks, as long as you follow the law. If you have low risk, then a personal business sound like a good choice. You can also invoice aboard in you own name and CPR if you so prefer

If you read danish then read http://johnhannover.blogspot.dk/2013/04/personlig-virksomhed-is-eller-starte-i.html 

vh John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Tilmeldt 31. Mar 17
Indlæg ialt: 271
Skrevet kl. 20:06

I will recommand you to start a ”ApS” it’s kinda the same as a “ltd”. To start one it requires at least 50,000 DKK in capital, but then you will be sure that you don’t have any risk from the company that can hurt you personal finances. 

As John mentioned there’s a type of company that are close to a ApS called IVS. It’s a danish type of company that only requires 1 DKK to get started, but a lot of suppliers and business professionals aren’t as glad to work with this type of companies. 

Personally companies - I don’t think the risk is worth it and it’s a area with constant changes. I don’t expect that you know a lot about taxes etc., so you would probably need an auditor to help you anyway. 

I will suggest that you contact an auditor and get help to bing with and annually with taxes. Just be aware your annual report doesn’t need to be audited if it’s only yourself and you aren’t making millions in revenue.

Tilmeldt 15. Feb 18
Indlæg ialt: 2
Skrevet kl. 22:04

Thank you for you fast response.
I already know that I’m not going to earn more than 50000 kr a year, so probably the one man company is suitable or I can do the invoicing through my cpr.
Is there anything to know about how to do the taxes if the money comes from another EU country?

Tilmeldt 31. Mar 17
Indlæg ialt: 271
Skrevet kl. 01:39

There’s not anything different tax-wise if the money comes from Denmark or another EU country. When you are invoicing from a company you would normally add a tax id number, if you do it personally and isn’t VAT registered you just use your CPR number instead. (and don’t add VAT to the invoice either) 

When you tax return comes from the year you have to add your earning either as “B-indkomst” or make a personal company with that income. Will recommand the B-income if you just want the money in your pockets immediately and your yearly salary isn’t above the limit for maximum taxation or you don’t have costs regarding earning that income.

Side 1 ud af 1 (5 indlæg)