Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Takeover IVS from wife - best possible way?

Side 1 ud af 2 (11 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 5. May 13
Indlæg ialt: 51
Skrevet kl. 20:41
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hello all,

Kindly help on this.

My friends wife started an IVS. She cannot continue anymore. There are 20,000Kr in IVS bank account. Wife does not care about getting that money.

There are no real owners (reel ejer) registered as yet on virk.dk.

Questions are:

Is it possible to take over the ownership without paying to wife legally?

Is it a requirement to fill in the ownership taje over document, signed by both and then update the new owner on virk.dk? Or this ownership can be updated without the legal signed document and will be considered legal / valid all times?

Is it better to register a new company by my friend from scratch and then transfer assets to the new company?

Please any cheap effective advise would be helpful as her visa expires in a few weeks.

Thank you!

Tilmeldt 5. May 13
Skrevet kl. 23:34

Just came to know that the IVS is owned by a holding IVS.

So if my friend just buys the holding IVS, does that means he owns both (he ->owns hoding ivs -> own operting Ivs) - Correct?

Would it be better to register a new holding company and then buy the operating company from his wife?

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46441
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 00:06

Only way to buy a company like IVS is to agree with the owner of the shares to buy them and the owner declares profit og loss to tax-  -No other way  - If you buy a holding you have both that and all 100% owned daughters, but there may be limitations as to - free price if is is sold between close partiers - or tax may interfere

regarding trasfrerral of assets +++  - you need to go to a proff for advice or you will end up in a bad situation

vh John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Tilmeldt 5. May 13
Skrevet kl. 00:30

Thank you John :-) I was hoping the answer / sugestion from you. Thanks.

I think it is better to have a writen agreement, then buy the holding IVS for lets say around 20,000DKKR and the previous owner report prof & loss to the SKAT.

Does Virk.dk requires signed agreement to upload before changing owners?

Can bank refuse to continue with the new owner and close the bank account of the companies?

Tilmeldt 20. Apr 07
Indlæg ialt: 16014
30% af profil udfyldt
Skrevet kl. 01:46

Ikke helt enig John. Spørgsmålet er om ikke betingelserne for ægtefællers succession er tilstede her. Altså i princippet en vederlagsfri overdragelse mod at den modtagende ægtefælle indtræder i de oprindelige anskaffelsespriser.

Tilmeldt 20. Apr 07
30% af profil udfyldt
Skrevet kl. 08:26

Okay har lige nærlæst tråden og bemærkningen om visaudløb gør det ikke til en mulighed.....

Tilmeldt 5. May 13
Skrevet kl. 11:36

Henrik, thanks.
Could not quite understand what you meant. Is it possible to buy the company in original price?

It is written in the company Articles of Association that shares can be bought on original price.

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 15:40

Regarding price I cannot say much other than if you dealing with closely related parites here and she appears to be leaving DK (visa expire) then I would think the price has to reflect the real value

Virk.dk does not require the deal in writing - and seller must just declare profit/loss correctly - and you must have the owner register book correct at the company address + legal and actual (reele) owners correctly registered and if you buy both the holding and the daughter company make sure that both are covered by compulsory work-damage insurance and check if any things needs changing in the article of associations which must then together with a general assembly be registered and uploaded to virk.dk 

Yes the bank can close the account generally at all time if the are not happy with the owner or have other issues

br John H

Tilmeldt 20. Apr 07
30% af profil udfyldt
Skrevet kl. 17:49

Are the wife unlimited tax liability
in Denmark at the moment. If yes, then there is the possibility of succession. This means that shares can be transferred without payment.

Another option could be to investigate the possibility of giving the shares as a gift.

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 18:07

Henrik Koudahl:

Are the wife unlimited tax liability
in Denmark at the moment. If yes, then there is the possibility of succession. This means that shares can be transferred without payment.

Another option could be to investigate the possibility of giving the shares as a gift.

Is it not actually a FRIENDS Wife we are talking about here - and as I read it, not the husbond but the wife of a friend actually - in which case there may not be any problems with the price which can be set as they agree just - but not a succesion then - If they are not related and she actually wants to sell for 1 kr - in spite of maybe a higher value and anyway 20.000 in the bank - then she can do it as i see it?

iffi:
My friends wife started an IVS. She cannot continue anymore. There are 20,000Kr in IVS bank account. Wife does not care about getting that money. 

Questions are:

Is it possible to take over the ownership without paying to wife legally?

Side 1 ud af 2 (11 indlæg)