Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Holding IVS together with an operating IVS?

Side 1 ud af 1 (4 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 6. May 13
Indlæg ialt: 51
Skrevet kl. 21:29
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

We were planning to open an operating IVS for our SaaS startup. There are ofcourse many advantages of a holding company. We thought, later when/if we grow, will open a holding company too.

My questions are:

1) An expert mentioned that: It is possible to open it later, but you have to wait 3 years from date of opening the operating company.

Any ideas / comments on this?

2) How much a holding company may cost per year for a startup?

3) Have read many articles but would like to have a little comment from Aminos on, is it a good idea for a growing SaaS startup to open a holding IVS together with an operating IVS?

Thank you all!

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46446
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 22:01

If you want holding - take it from start

1 no 3 years rule

2 each company about 5000 dkk per year at lease. Compulsory work-damage insurance abt 1500 dkk, bank account + + +

You need to contact someone to get advice - Holding CAN be fine, but can also just be a cost. It is not as such a tax saving question anyway

vh John H 

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Tilmeldt 6. May 13
Indlæg ialt: 51
Skrevet kl. 22:19

Thank you John.

I have been reading a lot of your articles on different business / company's topics. Have been translating using google. Also read one of yours about holding company can cost you. They are very helpful.

for no. 1. I believe you but it is strange - I got this answer from erhvervs.kk.dk a few days ago.

"It is possible to open it later, but you have to wait 3 years from date of opening the operating company, and it is required that you own at least 10% of the operating company"

Is there any (cheap) lawyer / accountant I can find? I am kind getting stuck once a while due to no network in Dk.

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46446
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 23:24

Cannot open erhvervs.kk.dk but there is no 3 years rule
The bigger problem is just that you will be Selling you operation company from you as a person to a holding, which will release taxation on you if the value has increased 

vb John H

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Side 1 ud af 1 (4 indlæg)