DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

kontrolrapporter findsmiley.dk

Side 1 ud af 1 (7 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 16. Feb 16
Indlæg ialt: 8
Skrevet kl. 01:48
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hi,

I registered "enkelmandsvirksomhed" and I will sell only one supplement at the moment. My budget is very very modest and I count every krona. I do it from home and today I had a visitor from findsmiley.dk and I am really shocked after it. After checking this one supplement that I have (which is registered by EU ministry by the way and has excellent quality) she sad this visit will cost me 10.000 DKK. First of all nobody informed me that I should pay for this, second - as a result they charge per every minute that they stay and nobody informed me about it too. After this visit she told me that after 2 months she will come again. So they will charge me one more time and I don't know how much. Is it legal? Is any possibility at least to low this sum? It is more than I had to invest to business, I even didn't start to sell and even didn't buy a product. I had a hope to start my business because I had a brain tumor and it was my chance to earn something but now I will not have money even for buying a product. I have seen that many companies don't have at all this smiley rapport. Is it obligatory generally? Thank you for all who could help me with any advise.

Tilmeldt 20. Apr 07
Indlæg ialt: 16014
30% af profil udfyldt
Skrevet kl. 09:26

What kinds of food are you planning to sell? Generally you need a smiley report to ensure safety around your food, to prevent customers to get sick - there are aome exceptions, but generally all food suppliers need the smiley report.

It may seem unfair, since you didn't know about the whole thing, but in the end it's your responsibility to investigate the rules and make sure that they are getting followed.

Tilmeldt 16. Feb 16
Skrevet kl. 01:10

Hi, and thank you for your reply. The product is a food supplement. I read a lot about rules and I was good prepared and I kept everything correct for this smiley report (only I should change some phrases on the website). But I think this is too much to charge 10.000 DKK for one visit only for checking one supplement. So how much, for example, will pay a helse butik with 1000 supplements inside for one inspection like this? And they will come again in 2 months and it should be paid again. I tried to find information about a tariffs for such inspections and there is no any note or information about it. I read all documentation that I could find but no any mention about it. Also I have seen different web sites (with Danish registration address) that sell food or food supplements and they don't have any smiley rapport so just curious how it is possible if this obligatory rule.

Tilmeldt 19. Nov 13
Indlæg ialt: 131
Fra  NTK Trading Skrevet kl. 01:17

Hi.
It sounds really wierd, that you have to pay. As far as I know, normally you do not pay for a visit from Fødevarestyrelsen.
It sounds more like a bill, for something that is not right

Indehaver af Varde Tv & IT Service

Tilmeldt 14. Feb 16
Indlæg ialt: 4
Skrevet kl. 09:22

10000 kr is not for the visit but certainly a fine you've got because the product is a dietary supplement and even if the product is approved in other EU countries does not mean that you can sell it in Denmark before it approved first.
Denmark has its own regulations.
It will be worse easier if you make a link to your smiley-report so we can see what the problems are.

Tilmeldt 16. Feb 16
Skrevet kl. 14:01

There is a fee that I should pay if I commercialize a food supplement in Denmark "Afgift til finansiering af særlig kontrol af kosttilskud. Afgiften betales af virk-somheder, der har anmeldt kosttilskud til forhandling i Danmark. - 7930 DKK (if you earn more than 50.000 DKK) + 634 for each supplement. This rule I know and this sum I should pay apart.

10.000 DKK is for the visit. After 20 min of making a control she sad that it is not free, I asked how much it will be, and she sad about 2.000 DKK. Before finishing a control she sad it took longer that she expected so it will cost to me 10.000 DKK, they will send me a bill by internet and I should accept it, if I will not accept it, the case will go to a court.

The rapport is not in the internet still, it is saying "Fødevarekontrollen er på vej". The result in the rapport is following

As I sad I should change or delete some information on the website about supplement. It shouldn't be mentioned any illness or symptom or recommendation. So this is a reason for a mark 4. All another field are perfect. So do you think it could be a payment for this? Even if I didn't start to sell still?

Tilmeldt 16. Feb 16
Skrevet kl. 18:17

Thank you everybody for your comments. The case was solved. It was a fine for the text that was out of rules but as I don't have any activity yet, it was annulled. 

Side 1 ud af 1 (7 indlæg)