DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Fra IVS til APS, Kapital

Side 1 ud af 1 (8 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 25. Oct 16
Indlæg ialt: 32
Skrevet kl. 15:57
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hi. 

The new law was passed and the deadline has been extended for IVS to be converted to the APS until November, and the rules have eased up the process.

My company has had a nice Decembar month, and as of January, there is around 100.000 kroner of cash on the company's bank account, as well as 150.000 worth of goods in company's storage, company has no public or private debt what so ever.

I am aware that there is a requirement that there has to be 40.000 of capital in the company in order to re-register, so my question is, how does the company's Cash, becomes the company's capital that is required for re-registration?

Tilmeldt 27. May 18
Indlæg ialt: 554
Fra  Multi-Regnskab ApS Skrevet kl. 17:19
Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46446
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 17:38

igorpav89:

Hi. 

The new law was passed and the deadline has been extended for IVS to be converted to the APS until November, and the rules have eased up the process.

My company has had a nice Decembar month, and as of January, there is around 100.000 kroner of cash on the company's bank account, as well as 150.000 worth of goods in company's storage, company has no public or private debt what so ever.

I am aware that there is a requirement that there has to be 40.000 of capital in the company in order to re-register, so my question is, how does the company's Cash, becomes the company's capital that is required for re-registration?

it can only do that via an auditor declaration and he will know how

Otherwise you will have to wait for the new law to come into force - and then add new capital your self - in addition to the original - so it reaches 40.000 in total. Using the companies result (not cash as such but the free capital - transferred results 31/12) or values can only be done via auditor declaration

br John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Tilmeldt 25. Oct 16
Skrevet kl. 17:38

I will defenitely wait for the new guidlines, but that leaves the question, which is, can company's cash be simply converted into a share capital, or does the company's cash needs to be paid out first, and then injected by the owner/shareholder as a share capital...

And this I am checking upon first because it is very expensive to hire an auditor for such thing, and I want to avoid hiring the auditor only to be told that even though a company has lots of cash, that cash cannot be used as capital, and then have do it over again.

Tilmeldt 27. May 18
Indlæg ialt: 554
Fra  Multi-Regnskab ApS Skrevet kl. 17:46

Cash on the company bank account in itself will never be "enough" - it could be borrowed money, advance payments from customer or something else. The question is 'equity' (and certain elements of it).

Maybe it will be enough with an annual report as documentation for ivs->aps, but I am not sure that anybody can give you an answer at this point... hence the suggestion to put a note in your calendar and take a new look in a couple of months. Also, if your fiscal years ended 31.12.2020, then maybe best to wait with the annual report for a few months too.

/Steffen

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 17:49

igorpav89:
can company's cash be simply converted into a share capital, or does the company's cash needs to be paid out first, and then injected by the owner/shareholder as a share capital...

Both is possible. As I wrote - using the company own capital (not cash but free capital) requires an auditor declaration. If you will not pay for that, then you need to use own money to top up the original capital to 40.000 (eg if it was 1 kr  - add 39.000 new capital) via general assembly and as it looks - copy from the bank of the transaction

Own money can be existing or you get them as salary after tax in the IVS (or from dividend - but that is much the same tax unless you pay top-tax, as the company will have paid 22% company tax first) - So to get eg 40.000 out - you will need a salary of about 66.000 from the company

br John Hannover

Tilmeldt 25. Oct 16
Skrevet kl. 17:54

It will not be a problem to hire an auditor, that was the plan from the beginning, yet just to know if it can be done with an auditor. 

If companys cash can be registered as capital by an auditor who charges 5.000 for his services, it is still cheaper than to pay the money out and inject it yourself as share capital if i am not wrong? 

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 19:59

igorpav89:
If companys cash can be registered as capital by an auditor who charges 5.000 for his services, it is still cheaper than to pay the money out and inject it yourself as share capital if i am not wrong? 
yes and no   The companies money are yours as well - and in the end - it will be the same tax - once you close - but you can save cash in the meantime 
Adding 40 t new money - brings the company a value of 40 t which is does not get from using its own cash - and that value is the owners - but liquidity often counts also - but meassured agaist that cost of the auditor

br John Hannover

Side 1 ud af 1 (8 indlæg)