Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

A bank account for an enkeltmandsvirksomhed

Side 1 ud af 1 (6 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 28. Aug 16
Indlæg ialt: 18
Skrevet kl. 18:17
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

I have registered an enkeltmandsvirksomhed (I'm registered for moms) and need a nemkonto for it. In Danske bank, where I have a private account, it would be 2000 kr. opening fee plus 99kr/month and a negative rent of -0,6% for the incoming payments. Not so great.

Are there any cheaper options?

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46436
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 19:04

zafk:

I have registered an enkeltmandsvirksomhed (I'm registered for moms) and need a nemkonto for it. In Danske bank, where I have a private account, it would be 2000 kr. opening fee plus 99kr/month and a negative rent of -0,6% for the incoming payments. Not so great.

Are there any cheaper options?

probably not - but the only way to find out . is to call round as banks often have different options depending on if you have the private along or not + offer different services. More general here  but 2000 start up and 99 per month is quite standard, and 0,6 % is not for incomming payments but per year for the saldo - and is what the bank pays in the national bank for exec capital they have - also that is more or less standard for business accounts https://johnhannover.blogspot.dk/2018/01/lidt-om-bankers-priser.html 

br John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Tilmeldt 28. Aug 16
Skrevet kl. 19:15

Thanks John, I actually already read your post before writing. Very helpful! :) I was just hoping there may have been some changes since 2018.

Lunar seems to be the best option as it's the cheapest over the 1 or 2-year period that I'll need it for. Also it looks like it has all I might need.

Tilmeldt 28. Aug 16
Skrevet kl. 19:51

Oh, but I just read that Lunar asks whether one is a Danish citizen and even the place of birth before allowing the registration. Is that even legal?

Tilmeldt 28. Dec 18
Indlæg ialt: 155
Skrevet kl. 21:24

Lunar no longer requires you to be a Danish citizen. It is sufficient that you live and work in Denmark.

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46436
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 22:04

zafk:
Lunar seems to be the best option as it's the cheapest over the 1 or 2-year period that I'll need it for. Also it looks like it has all I might need

over two years seems like much same price as you are offered - like 4000 dkk for two years Lunar - and your offer 2000 entry fee + 99 kr per month or 3200 first year and second 1200 = 4.400 kr - and from year three you save money and have a 24/7 phonesupport and more  - but both can work for you - just if you have DB privately it might feel easier to have the same for business

br John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Side 1 ud af 1 (6 indlæg)