Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

A bank account for an enkeltmandsvirksomhed

Side 1 ud af 1 (7 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 28. Aug 16
Indlæg ialt: 18
zafk Skrevet 16-09-2020 kl. 18:17
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

I have registered an enkeltmandsvirksomhed (I'm registered for moms) and need a nemkonto for it. In Danske bank, where I have a private account, it would be 2000 kr. opening fee plus 99kr/month and a negative rent of -0,6% for the incoming payments. Not so great.

Are there any cheaper options?

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 41688
Cookie - John Hannover Fra  John Hannover Skrevet 16-09-2020 kl. 19:04

zafk:

I have registered an enkeltmandsvirksomhed (I'm registered for moms) and need a nemkonto for it. In Danske bank, where I have a private account, it would be 2000 kr. opening fee plus 99kr/month and a negative rent of -0,6% for the incoming payments. Not so great.

Are there any cheaper options?

probably not - but the only way to find out . is to call round as banks often have different options depending on if you have the private along or not + offer different services. More general here  but 2000 start up and 99 per month is quite standard, and 0,6 % is not for incomming payments but per year for the saldo - and is what the bank pays in the national bank for exec capital they have - also that is more or less standard for business accounts https://johnhannover.blogspot.dk/2018/01/lidt-om-bankers-priser.html 

br John Hannover

Tilmeldt 28. Aug 16
zafk Skrevet 16-09-2020 kl. 19:15

Thanks John, I actually already read your post before writing. Very helpful! :) I was just hoping there may have been some changes since 2018.

Lunar seems to be the best option as it's the cheapest over the 1 or 2-year period that I'll need it for. Also it looks like it has all I might need.

Tilmeldt 28. Aug 16
zafk Skrevet 16-09-2020 kl. 19:51

Oh, but I just read that Lunar asks whether one is a Danish citizen and even the place of birth before allowing the registration. Is that even legal?

Fra Brørup
Tilmeldt 7. Jul 07
Indlæg ialt: 1863
Mickey Skrevet 16-09-2020 kl. 20:58

zafk:

Oh, but I just read that Lunar asks whether one is a Danish citizen and even the place of birth before allowing the registration. Is that even legal?

Not only is it legal, its actually required for the Banks, by the KYC principle 

Tilmeldt 28. Dec 18
Indlæg ialt: 103
AdamAftenbakke Skrevet 16-09-2020 kl. 21:24

Lunar no longer requires you to be a Danish citizen. It is sufficient that you live and work in Denmark.

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 41688
Cookie - John Hannover Fra  John Hannover Skrevet 16-09-2020 kl. 22:04

zafk:
Lunar seems to be the best option as it's the cheapest over the 1 or 2-year period that I'll need it for. Also it looks like it has all I might need

over two years seems like much same price as you are offered - like 4000 dkk for two years Lunar - and your offer 2000 entry fee + 99 kr per month or 3200 first year and second 1200 = 4.400 kr - and from year three you save money and have a 24/7 phonesupport and more  - but both can work for you - just if you have DB privately it might feel easier to have the same for business

br John Hannover

Side 1 ud af 1 (7 indlæg)
Vi bruger cookies til at sikre, at du får den bedste oplevelse på Amino
Læs mere