DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Gratis erhvervskonto hos Revolut

Side 2 ud af 2 (16 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 22. Oct 20
Indlæg ialt: 19
Skrevet kl. 00:05
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :
Hi,

My company located in Denmark. I will be having around 500 card payments in a month. Does Revolut business can support this type transactions?
Tilmeldt 5. Mar 06
Indlæg ialt: 2077
Skrevet kl. 09:16

At the moment Revolut only goes with Google Pay it seems.

Tilmeldt 28. Dec 18
Indlæg ialt: 155
Skrevet kl. 09:22

A Revolut account has a normal IBAN number and should work with any card acquirer which permits sending money to an international bank account.

It will not work with MobilePay, which specifically requires a Danish account.

If you mean that you will be making 500 payments yourself, I do not believe that there are any limits to how many card payments you can make.

Tilmeldt 22. Oct 20
Skrevet kl. 10:35
I am new to the business, it looks like too much technical to me. I have a small business. The total number of payments will be 500 month, amount can be around 100000 DK.

Traditional banks are not accepting me as customer. Now someone told me Revolut is an option. If i open Revolut, can i receive debit/credit card payments from all customers? So is Revolut good option for me?

Multi currency account: what is this, how does UK IBAN works, if payments are in DK. Should i have to pay for exchange price everytime a customer pays to me?

Transferring my salary to my private Nemkonto (personal bank) is easy?

This whole process legal or any hurdles on the way?

Please let me know.

MVH
Amva
Tilmeldt 28. Dec 18
Indlæg ialt: 155
Skrevet kl. 10:43

Revolut can receive card payments, but they do not handle payment processing. You will need to make an account with a payment processor such as Stripe and tell them to transfer the payments to your Revolut account.

Revolut gives you accounts in several currencies, including DKK, so you can receive DKK payments without paying exchange prices.

Transferring your salary to your private account will have to be done manually, with an international bank transfer. I do not believe any of the Danish salary systems can transfer automatically from a Revolut account.

It is completely legal to use Revolut and you can assign it as your company NemKonto with the Danish authorities. The only hurdle is that all transfers have to be made as international bank transfers, using IBAN numbers. This means that you cannot, for example, pay Danish FI invoices, but will have to ask the issuer for their IBAN number.

Tilmeldt 22. Oct 20
Skrevet kl. 11:14
My customers are not online.

I (company) will work with another company. They will send me an order, I will process it and get paid for it. It is service based. Payment terminal provided by them.

Payments are made physical form by debit/credit cards.

In this case can i choose Revolut with Stripe help?

My questions are juvinile but please hep me.

MVH
Amva
Side 2 ud af 2 (16 indlæg)