Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Very worried - accountant said I dont have to pay tax then says I will need to pay a lot - part 2

Side 2 ud af 2 (14 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 22. Jul 19
Indlæg ialt: 16
Skrevet kl. 23:43
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

FYI - I've been recommend this site - https://www.ageras.dk/ - which supposedly will allow me to get 3 quotes from accountants.

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46446
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 00:19

150yearsOld:

John, as a respected and seasoned veteran of the accountancy business, what would you estimate the cost of winding down to business to be?

Both businesses are less than 4 years old. Only one business has made any money.

I have list of every transaction that has every occurred for both businesses.

difficult - too difficult to say - I has to be seen live to estimate - You have list of transactions - But

1 Do you have VAT registration - and if not - should you have had (50.000 dkk turnover one month)

2 Two "businesses" - what kind - cannot be two personal CVR - but maybe limited, or are they unregistered - in which case they are one

3 What is the tax problem - has tax taken you out to control and decided to estimate your income - how is the situation 

4 Impossible to guess a price - and yeas Agera may be a solution to find an auditor - but you may need to get things organised a bit first - getting all details down on a one-pager, with answers at least to the points 1-3  as otherwise the price could be a negativ surprise to you  

Dont let it cripple your health - the fear is often worth than the outcome, and anyway - you will be left with what you need most likely - so just find the solutions

vh John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Tilmeldt 22. Jul 19
Indlæg ialt: 16
Skrevet kl. 21:41

Thanks John

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm happy to share that Steffen Borg of borgregnskab.dk is helping me.

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46446
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 22:49

150yearsOld:

Thanks John

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm happy to share that Steffen Borg of borgregnskab.dk is helping me.

You are in good hands then  all the best

br John H

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Side 2 ud af 2 (14 indlæg)