DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Can an IVS send invoices from two different systems

Side 1 ud af 1 (3 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 5. May 13
Indlæg ialt: 51
Skrevet kl. 22:23
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hi there,

Our IVS company sends invoices to cusomers using system Billy. Billy allows customers to pay online via payments cards using Stripe.

Now I have sent an invoice (number 1060) to a customer. Customer cannot pay using a payment card. Instead he wants to pay via paypal.

Question is: Can I send him invoice from PayPal using the same number 1060? Or should I create an invoice with number 1061 in PayPal. And then when I use system ABC again, I should start a new invoice with 1062?

Basically there are customers that want to pay only via PayPal and some via payment cards (I use Stripe via Billy).

In short I want to know, can I use two invoice systems as long as both collectively use sequenced invoice numbers? That would mean that if invoice 1060 exists in system Billy, then it will not in PayPal and vice versa.

Thank You!

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46436
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 22:38

iffi:
In short I want to know, can I use two invoice systems as long as both collectively use sequenced invoice numbers? That would mean that if invoice 1060 exists in system Billy, then it will not in PayPal and vice versa.

yes - you may   and you may also let them have each their own serial numbers - one starting fra 1 and another fra 5000 or whatever as long as you dont have two different with same number. Two or more series are allowed as long as they are sequenced each of them

br John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Tilmeldt 5. May 13
Indlæg ialt: 51
Skrevet kl. 23:21

Great. I like the idea of different series... Thank you John.

Side 1 ud af 1 (3 indlæg)