Side 1 ud af 1 (5 indlæg)
Fra Randers
Tilmeldt 9. Jul 19
Indlæg ialt: 3
Skrevet kl. 08:08
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :
Good Morning Everybody,
Hope someone can gelp.
I have started a translation service for private & business clients in Denmark. I have a client who can almost employ me full time, with around 30+ hours a week. The issue is, that he only has a small one man business, and he doesnt want to employ me full time. Reason for this, is that he doesn't want all the admin like salary, tax, atp, etc etc. My question is, if i offered him my services on an hourly basis, whats the situation with moms, do I have to be registered? Also, is there anything else I need to know.
Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46429
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 12:13

It is not legal to invoice work with VAT (there are NO VAT on salary) and you would be taxed not only of the "salary" but of the VAT as well and could get a fine. For the employer there is the corresponding risk - no vat deduction and no deduction for the pay

It is not what you agree - but what the actual job is about -ARE you independent or not - and just deciding you are - because he does not want administration is common but dangerous

I only have it in danish https://johnhannover.blogspot.com/2018/09/lnmodtager-eller-fakturere-som.html  From what you describe to me, you are quite clearly an employee - The guy can get salary and all fixed very easily by visma dataløn - cheap and no hazzle 

br John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Tilmeldt 4. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 291
Fra  SIDWAVE Skrevet kl. 13:26

John: cant you make a solution, where he is a one man company, and working as sub contractor for his client ?

Fra Randers
Tilmeldt 9. Jul 19
Indlæg ialt: 3
Skrevet kl. 14:59

Thanks Jan. I'm on it 😀😀

Tilmeldt 21. Nov 18
Indlæg ialt: 378
Skrevet kl. 15:17
Side 1 ud af 1 (5 indlæg)