DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Searching for a business partner with sales and marketing experience

Side 1 ud af 1 (1 indlæg)
Fra CPH
Tilmeldt 20. Dec 11
Indlæg ialt: 6
Skrevet kl. 12:44
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hi, I am the CEO of a telephone on-hold messaging company called førsteindtryk.dk based in Copenhagen, and I am searching for a business partner with sales and marketing experience to work with me on creating b2b partnerships and carrying out sales activities, with the future potential to help expand services to Sweden and Norway. My company has been running for several years and supplies On-hold telephone messaging and marketing messages to business telephone systems in Denmark. Client's such as BMW, CBB Mobil, ToldSkat, Philips, 3x34, TNT, Fitness dk, GN Netcom and many other well known businesses have used my products and there are 1000's more potential customers out there. The concept if very new in Scandinavia and has proven success in both the UK and USA, and there is no competition offering the same product in Denmark.

Please contact me if you have sales abilities and are interested in being part of a proven business concept that has had great success in USA and UK, and now entering Scandinavia.

Side 1 ud af 1 (1 indlæg)