Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Konkurs

Side 1 ud af 1 (4 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 29. Aug 22
Indlæg ialt: 2
Skrevet kl. 19:50
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :
Hello, I wanted to ask. I'm self-employed and I'm about to file for bankruptcy. I would like to know how they confiscate the property, because as a person I have nothing but the company's car. As part of the property owned by the woman, the car she owns in her name is financed. The question is, can they take the woman's car?
Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46427
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 23:46
Gennemsnit 5,0 stjerner givet af 1 person

You need to get real solid legal advice. You do not normally file for bankruptcy over your self as a person, you leave that to creditors who may have to pay a cost to do it (as you would also)

They can take all your values – but not those necessary for you every day normal life – They cannot take anything belonging to a person you live with – but all that is yours in principle, and if you are insolvent, that will then postpone the next claim over the money, till a later point, but as long as they claim it, the claims will remain valid for life.

Go to the free legal advisor (gratis retshjælp) and bogerservice or the main library may tell you and when you can talk to them

For the business contact free of charge early-warning.dk

Try to avoid being personally bankrupt

br John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Tilmeldt 29. Aug 22
Indlæg ialt: 2
Skrevet kl. 06:01
I really wanted to avoid that. But the debt is due to a bad start, low hourly pay and late payment for the work done. Now everything is fine as it should be. But debt collection gives you the opportunity to pay the debt before the new year. Debt 660k.
Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46427
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 12:02
Gennemsnit 5,0 stjerner givet af 1 person

Not clear to me but - I suppose you cannot pay the debt of 660k before new year and then inform debt collection that it is not possible, and leave it to them to decide if they will then file bankrupcy on you. Just inform all you own money to, that you cannot pay - and need at periode of ??? and leave it to them to decide for bankrypcy or not

br John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Side 1 ud af 1 (4 indlæg)