100 links for 1000 kr.

Side 1 ud af 1 (6 indlæg)
Fra København NV
Tilmeldt 31. Jan 12
Indlæg ialt: 11
Skrevet kl. 16:11
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :
Delivery: within 2 weeks

Consist of: dofollow press release sites, dofollow video sharing sites and youtube, social bookmarks,  and if I can get .edu & .gov sites for you too (which I'm by the way pretty sure I can). We will do a video for you, at no extra cost. If interested please send me a private message. In case you are wondering about the low price its due to the fact that I need refs **10 spots available. Order asap. If you have any question then do please send them in a private message due to Google's monitoring of this forum.
Fra København NV
Tilmeldt 31. Jan 12
Skrevet kl. 16:34

Also I forgot to mention that there is no upfront payment. 

Every single link will have a unique new text and all the videos will of course have a unique description and title

Tilmeldt 27. Sep 10
Indlæg ialt: 4595
Fra  Lukmitfirmanu Skrevet kl. 16:59

Any quality links?

ANd how can you write a danish text?

vh AB

Driver til dagligt DroneInfo.dk - Her går den meste af min tid.

Fra København NV
Tilmeldt 31. Jan 12
Skrevet kl. 17:02

I got a danish brother-in-law working with me. However, most of the links will be in english but still contain your link

Tilmeldt 9. Feb 12
Indlæg ialt: 1133
Skrevet kl. 17:10

Since its me who is the video guy in this offer, I will throw in an extra free video for the first 5, a funny one and one informative.

Here is how they will look: Informative.

Funny. 

And for those of you who ain't among the first five I will give you choice between a funny video or a informative one.

and one thing is for sure Wordseo. most of these links will be of a much higher quality than your average directories or article databases. (linkkataloger og artikeldatabaser)

and one more thing I forgot to add its your choice of the language (either danish or english) in the video(s)

Fra København NV
Tilmeldt 31. Jan 12
Skrevet kl. 15:03

Just to kick this offer off I'll throw in an superficial on page analysis where I'll check your page for 15 tweaks that can maximize the ranking benefit of the links.

Side 1 ud af 1 (6 indlæg)