DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Help

Side 1 ud af 2 (18 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 27. Feb 21
Indlæg ialt: 26
Fra  Telefone Skrevet kl. 00:39
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :
Gennemsnit 5,0 stjerner givet af 1 person
I Apply for business account in my bank and then they send me agreement in my eboks which i signed it via nemid ..after signing the agreement they send me my account number and short detail of prices but next day they called me and told me they Can not open my account because i do not have permanent residence permit (which is not law in Denmark ) but its bank Internal  law which they do not want to provide me proof.now my question is what are my legal rights after signing bank agreement with nem id via eboks and Can my bank legally cancel my eboks agreement after signatur.they told me they Can not open my business account but actually i have my proof of that my bank send me account and reg number (in my e boks)and told me how much it Will cost me every month ?  

Does bank have fortrydelsesret over me ? Does it mean my bank Can cancel my account after signed agreement ?

Your time and consideration Will be greatly appreciated.
Looking forward to hear from you
Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46444
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 10:49

It is up to the bank for business accounts to accept or not and they can cancel at all and any time. A personal account, which may not be used for business shall be given, but closed if used for comercial purpose without agreement

br John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Tilmeldt 27. Feb 21
Fra  Telefone Skrevet kl. 11:43
Thanks John for reply .my question still un answer :( . I signed agreement in eboks with my bak .they assigned konto and reg nr but next Day they called and told me they Can not open my account because i dont have permanent opholdstilladelse .dont my bank have legal binding when i have signed my agreement via eboks and after 24 hours they canceled my agreement .
Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 13:17

Not longer than it takes to inform you they cancel the agreement - it is not a lifetime commitment - a bank account can be canceled with no warning

br John Hannover 

Tilmeldt 27. Feb 21
Fra  Telefone Skrevet kl. 13:19

shouldnt be a valid reason for cancellation ?

Tilmeldt 27. Feb 21
Fra  Telefone Skrevet kl. 13:21

my privat account still operating in same bank ..i dont have problem with privat account .i am talkning about business account.

Tilmeldt 27. Feb 21
Fra  Telefone Skrevet kl. 13:24

i am trying but i am still try to know what are my legal right after signing eboks aftale with my bank and after giving me accounting nt and reg nr with in 24 hours they call me they can not open my account but in fact they did open my account 

Tilmeldt 27. Feb 21
Fra  Telefone Skrevet kl. 13:25

they did gave me business account aqnd reg nr but after 24 hours they told me they can not open my account ..i still have my account nr and reg nr in my eboks 

Tilmeldt 27. Feb 21
Fra  Telefone Skrevet kl. 13:27
Gennemsnit 1,0 stjerner givet af 1 person

what a monopol system we are living ..i am moved here in a hope i am going to live in democratic world but it really sucks me 

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 15:29

telefone:

what a monopol system we are living ..i am moved here in a hope i am going to live in democratic world but it really sucks me 

nonsence - There is nothing undemocratic in banks saying no to bank accounts - you will get lots of problems with that attitude here

br John H

Side 1 ud af 2 (18 indlæg)