Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Could someone have a quick look at my site and give me some ideas on SEO?

Side 1 ud af 1 (4 indlæg)
Fra Vejle
Tilmeldt 24. Jan 10
Indlæg ialt: 2537
Fra  Your Virtual Ninja Skrevet kl. 13:14
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hi fellow Entreprenuers, I am new to the webshop world and dont have a clue where to start when it comes to SEO.

Can you please give me some pointers as to where to start?

and things to do to improve it?

Dbh Phill

http://www.kissesbeauty.dk

Fra Aarhus
Tilmeldt 15. Aug 08
Indlæg ialt: 557
Skrevet kl. 16:16

Hi Phillip,

First thing to do, is to make sure that you are using a platform which enables you to edit all META tags on your site. If you have got a lot of products divided into several categories, it is important that the webshop you use allows you to change the description and the title of the category's main page, so that these can be optimized for search engines.

And a typical error I have seen on many webshops, is that they almost ignore the URL structure. So the products' pages have URLs such as "webshop.com/somecategoryid/1239?2899=112". If you want Google to like your site, the URLs need to be much simpler, like "webshop.com/category/productname/".

There are undoubtedly loads of things you can do to optimize a webshop for search engines, but the two steps I have mentioned above are certainly great steps to start with.

I hope it helps you.

Fra Aarhus
Tilmeldt 15. Aug 08
Indlæg ialt: 557
Skrevet kl. 16:23

Oh, a simple thing... I would probably advise more frequent use of META description. There are a lot of your pages which do not contain a META description. :)

Fra Vejle
Tilmeldt 24. Jan 10
Indlæg ialt: 2537
Fra  Your Virtual Ninja Skrevet kl. 21:39

Hi Rune,

Thankyou kindly for that :-)

I will now look into entering meta descriptions.

Har en go' påske

Side 1 ud af 1 (4 indlæg)