DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Will i be sued?

Side 1 ud af 1 (2 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 30. Mar 17
Indlæg ialt: 1
Skrevet kl. 05:53
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hi everyone,

I've bought some products on behalf of my company from an online Spanish webshop, however as there's item out of stock, they have to do the refund which their refund policy stating it will take up to 30 calendar days. After 3 weeks, I still cannot see the refund and I tried to write them via facebook inbox, call and emails. But no one replied me about the refund procedure..I entered one of their social media platforms and wrote something like I bought certain amount of products from you and I have not received refund .I want my money back. Finally I got my refund a month later. Recently, I got their message saying they blocked my account from that social media platform and will sue me because I wrote that comment which goes public. 

As I am not able to recall the comment which exact words I wrote and they either hide or deleted. I can only remember for sure I did not use any aggressive words but simply requesting the refund as it still was not made that time. 

Does anyone has such kind of experience dealing with this?

Thanks!

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46432
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 11:58
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :
Gennemsnit 5,0 stjerner givet af 1 person

Unless you wrote something absolutely out of line on the official social platform, accusing the owner of the company of something which in public could be seen as untrue derogatory remarks with the only purpose of damaging them as persons or as company (like the owner steels from poor people and misuses children), then have no fear.  If you only wrote, that you were upset not receiving your refund - and had lost trust in the company and things like that, then they have no way of suing you (no way of winning) 

Be happy you got your money, and don't worry

br John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Side 1 ud af 1 (2 indlæg)