DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Experience with Iværksætterkonto?

Side 1 ud af 1 (5 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 24. Mar 17
Indlæg ialt: 2
Skrevet kl. 14:22
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hi, 

I am considering setting up an iværksætterkonto as means to fund a future business startup. Would someone have a good recommendation for an accountant or advisor that would have experience with this?  I called two random ones and they did not have experience with it......

I already know the basic terms of the iværksætterkonto, but I would like to talk with someone to better understand any risks, tradeoffs, issues, efficiency for different business scenarios, limitations on what the funds can be used for, etc.  

Apologies for writing in English - feel free to respond in Danish if easier!

Thanks!

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46444
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 16:32

I would start in my bank - as iværksætterkonto and the like, are all bank products, and any decent bank would have people fully understanding the implications. You can no doubt find an auditor to explain if you fear they are not "neutral" - but you could ask more than one bank, and just explaining all the implications - is not really a point they would cheat you on 

You can ask for an auditor with special knowledge about iværksætter konto at www.agera.dk

br John H

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Tilmeldt 24. Mar 17
Indlæg ialt: 2
Skrevet kl. 21:25

Hi John,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will ask further with my bank and perhaps try the firm you mentioned.

Fra Hvidovre
Tilmeldt 13. Aug 14
Indlæg ialt: 2309
Fra  Financial Data Solutions ApS Skrevet kl. 01:00
Gennemsnit 5,0 stjerner givet af 1 person

I assume, you are not Danish :-D Perhaps you can find a branch of a Danish bank in your home country - say Danske Bank, Nordea or else. They might be able to help you as well due to their Danish connection.

Fra København
Tilmeldt 28. Nov 16
Indlæg ialt: 87
Fra  PrimoFinans Skrevet kl. 08:04

Find any random "registreret revisor" and just call them. It sounds fishy that the first two accountants didn't know about it. I think theyr're afraid of speaking english to you- i take it that you're not looking for advice from a bank on how to set up the actual account, but rather the pros/cons of using the IVS in itself.

So just keep cold calling accountants. Try BDO/PKF/ or a small local branch of PWC or EY. I assure you that they have staff skilled in english.

Or you can PM me. I could give you the overall guidance you need.

Side 1 ud af 1 (5 indlæg)