Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

B-income and SU - problems with SKAT

Side 1 ud af 1 (2 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 27. Feb 17
Indlæg ialt: 1
Skrevet kl. 17:33
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hi everyone, sorry for writing in English but my Danish is still not enough good to handle such a conversation.

I have a self-employer job (freelancer). I have always paid B-taxes on this income, which have always been very low, because my annual income is around 40.000 dkk. But this year (2017) things have changed. As I am also receiving supplementary A-Kasse and old SU from 2015 and 2016 (that I did not receive in those years), SKAT changed the system so I don't have to pay B-tax anymore, but I have a lower deductions on A-Kasse and on SU. Their logic is that, as I have a special income which is not taxed (my freelance job), then I pay more taxes on A-kasse and SU. The problem is that in this way, I get much less A-Kasse and especially SU, which in this way is taxed 36% with low deductions. As this is old SU that I didn't receive for 1 year and a half, I am losing approximately 20.000 dkk in SU. All of this, because so I don't have to pay taxes on my "special income, freelance job" (which would be very low though, around 2000 dkk).

How could I solve this problem? Thank you for any help I can get on this.

Valentina

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46432
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 17:53
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

This is how the system works. You pay your tax on the low income freelance simply by a reduction of your personal tax credit - The income, if you receive it as CPR person and not in a company must be declared by the one who pays - as B income on your CPR no

That cannot be changed and yes you then get less SU and less in unemployment benefits BUT as you then have payed the tax on your B-income, you have more (all) out of what you earn as self-employed. The total will be the same.

Your total tax is exactly as it should be. All income - your own B income, SU and unemployment benefit is added together, the tax calculated and then taken from SU and unemployment benefit in for of lower deduction. The tax you pay is correct in total

Your SU is reduced and that is also by the book, as you have other income over the SU limit -

I cannot say, if you should have received some of it last year, and if it should have been taxed last year as you say it actually belongs to last year- where it maybe did not collide with the ceiling in SU free income - but probably that was not possible.

The only important thing is that you change your advance tax declaration (forskudsskema) så that your "special income" from freelance job is correctly declared with correct amount and same for the other income

br John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Side 1 ud af 1 (2 indlæg)