Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Kort Spørgeskema - 10 spørgsmål, på engelsk. Please help!

Side 1 ud af 1 (7 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 5. Sep 16
Indlæg ialt: 4
Skrevet kl. 18:53
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hi,

My name is Nikoleta Garkova. I am an international student, studying in Erhvervsakademiet Lillebælt for a Byggningskonstruktør bachelor degree. I am doing a dissertation on Daylight provison in Buildings for my 7th semster.

Can you please fill out this short questionnaire, if you work or study in public spaces such as offices, schools etc.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/daylightprovision

Thank you very much!

Tilmeldt 5. Sep 16
Skrevet kl. 21:35

Sorry 20 questions not 10 :)

Tilmeldt 6. Sep 16
Indlæg ialt: 10
Skrevet kl. 10:51

filled out the survey, if you dont mind me asking, what is the study trying to find?  Is it just amount of working daylight hours?  

I am quite sensitive to light (or lack thereof) so Im interested in your findings.  Good luck with the project.

Fra København
Tilmeldt 5. Aug 09
Indlæg ialt: 41
Fra  JK Agentur Skrevet kl. 11:18

Done.

Good Luck with your studies.

Find dine nye fritidssko, vandrestøvler, jagtstøvler, etc på: www.outdoorgear.dk

Tilmeldt 5. Sep 16
Skrevet kl. 13:16

Hi,
the purpose of this study is to find out people's feelings towards daylight and thus the overall layout and provision in our work-spaces because as you may agree to my thinking, a large proportion of our built environment is not having a very good distribution of daylight. After gathering information through the questionnaire I will be contacting professionals in the architecture and construction fields in order to share the opinions I got from the survey and seek options for improvement, i.e. daylight analysis in as early as the building design process, proposition for providing a uniform BIM software or working on improving building regulations.

I can share the survey results and/or my thesis findings if anyone shows further inerest.

Tilmeldt 6. Sep 16
Indlæg ialt: 10
Skrevet kl. 19:45

i would actually be very interested in reading your thesis once you complete the project.  I personally attempt to let in as much natural light in both my office and home as possible.

Good luck with your project Yes

Tilmeldt 5. Sep 16
Skrevet kl. 16:53

I will gladly post it after its finished, which is around the start of October.

Also, I would very much appreciate if you help a colleague of mine with his questionnaire on the topic:
"Can architecture contribute with ways to reduce population decline in danish rural areas?"

The purpose of his dissertation is to find out if architectural aspects have an effect on people's choice of residence. And if so, how can you make buildings more attractive for people to settle in non-urban areas.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/populationdecline

Thank you very much.

Side 1 ud af 1 (7 indlæg)