Indlæg ialt: 2077
Skrevet kl. 07:22
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Tilmeldt 5. Mar 06
Indlæg ialt: 2077
Skrevet kl. 07:24

Mit klip kom ikke med:

I seek permission to meet with Mr. Chen Shui-Bian in prison and discuss about you with him before I get back to you, I told him you are from Denmark in Europe, from my studies and research Denmark economy is stable, so it will not be bad idea to invest his money in Denmark, he was happy to hear the new development, hence I am pleased to inform you that he has given his provisional consent for you to handle this project for him.

Mr. Chen Shui-Bian is a big customer of Industrial & Commercial Bank of China, where I work and this is why Mr. Chen Shui-Bian entrusted me to help him look for an experienced and financially capable manager to receive the funds and manager it properly abroad for him due to his incarceration prison. The fund is on the account name of cooperate entity- "Saint-Cobain China Investment Co. Ltd". This company is owned by Mr. Chen Shui-Bian but not to the knowledge of Chinese government otherwise the money in the account will be confiscated by present Chinese government.

Mr. Chen Shui-Bian therefore directed me to liaise with one of his lawyer to procure in your names documents that shall first transfer ownership of the fund to you. This is because, Mr. Chen Shui-bian does not want his names to appear in any of the transfer documents or processes. The documents are "Transfer of Ownership Rights" from Saint-Gobain China Investment Co. Ltd. to you and "Declaration of Ownership/Beneficiary" from The Peoples Supreme Court of China. Having gotten your acceptance to receive the fund, i have today submitted your name and address to the lawyer to proceed with procurement of the documents required to change the beneficiary of the fund to you. I understand that Mr. Chen Shui-Bian has retainer-ship agreement with the lawyer and therefore you needs not pay any legal fees to him.

To ensure that the whole processes are hitch free concerning having head-on collision with the Global Money Laundering Regulations in European Countries, Mr. Chen Shui-Bian directed me to his friend who is both a World Bank and IMF financial consultant and i meet with him today on how to handle the transaction without hitches or legal implications to you or anybody. The financial consultant advised that we should first proceed with securing all relevant change of beneficiary documents after which he would advise further on how to handle the matter without violating any country's financial regulations.

In view of this, please kindly provide your (1) full contact address (2) Scan copy of your valid Identity Card,  so that I will forward them to the lawyer to start documentation work.

Mr. Chen Shui-Bian said you are to invest his fund on any business of your choice.  He suggest that you draw an investment proposal and agreement what shall include what stands as the turnover/ benefit, this proposal shall be signed by his lawyers when they visit you in Denmark.

Please acknowledge receipt of this message.

Fra København
Tilmeldt 23. Dec 07
Indlæg ialt: 193
Skrevet kl. 08:34

E. D. Nielsen
www.ecentralen.dk

Side 1 ud af 1 (3 indlæg)