Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Scandea ApS vil gerne samarbejde med en dansk kosttilskuds brands med salg på kinas e-commerce platform

Side 1 ud af 1 (2 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 7. Jul 14
Indlæg ialt: 2
Skrevet kl. 17:06
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

I have just established a company together with a business partner in China. We would like to carry some big and small Danish local brands who are the producer of food supplements, and who would like to expand their sales to China on some of the biggest e-commerce platforms such as taobao.com and tmall.com. My partner has 4 years of successful business experience with e-commerce in China and runs a webshop alone on the platform taobao.com that generates 3 mio DKK in sales every year. We would like to expand his business by engaging in more platforms and first of all we need to have a few brands to carry. It is a cost-effective and risk-free way of making market entries to China and we will provide all marketing and sales services on e-commerce platforms inside China. We are open to negotiations with the contract terms (e.g. terms of years, exclusivity, volume rebates, etc.) We do not charge anything for our work, but merely look for a business partner who would like to work with us in the start-up phase. Please contact me at info@scandea.dk. Thank you.

Tilmeldt 15. Jul 14
Indlæg ialt: 1
Skrevet kl. 13:19
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hi.

I read your post and found it really interesting.

My name is Thomas responsible for the business development of PurePharma in Asia. If you do not know our company, PurePharma is a Danish food Supplements Company established in 2009. Our products are being sold in about 30 countries worldwide on all continents. 

PurePharma is currently looking for a business partner/distributor in China that could develop our brand. As I understand you are interested in bringing Danish food supplements brands to China. Are you only interested in selling through e-commerce platforms? Or are you also interested in selling to the general physical market such as health stores, gyms, pharmacies etc.?

Please, get back to me if you are interested in becoming our distributor or being part of our team in some way.

My mail is t.carlsen@purepharma.com

Best regards,

Thomas

Side 1 ud af 1 (2 indlæg)