Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Nogen der har brug for en finansiel indsprøjtning på 35 milioner US Dollars?

Side 1 ud af 1 (4 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 20. Apr 07
Indlæg ialt: 16014
30% af profil udfyldt
Skrevet kl. 01:01
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Nedenstående lyder måske for godt til at være sandt og det er det sikkert også! ;o)

"Investoren" henvendte sig via mit linked-in profil og jeg kender ikke lige nogen, der har behov for en finansiel indsprøjtning i den her størrelsesorden. Men hvis du gør, kunne det her jo eventuelt være en mulighed.

Dear ...,

Thanks so much for your response to my massage, and i also commend you for seeing reasons with me to extend your hands in friendship, to this partnership.

Having gone through your business profile on LinkedIn address, in my search for a reliable and reputable partner, to handle a very private transaction, I want you to know this. Lately, I have been under some Political crises in my country. Nigeria is known as a very rich but corrupt country with lots of bad leaders, who have over the years of service, looted so much public funds and is still looting. But there are still few prominent and good patriotic Citizens, trying to revive this Country from its saboteur.

Unfortunately, these few “good eggs” are not given a chance by the bad ones. Instead, the top politicians in Government are hunting them down, which is where I find myself. Most of my assets have been frozen and property, presently confiscated by this ruling Government because of my fight against their corrupt and their false agenda. To clarify your doubts, you can run a check on me on Google. As you read my stories online, then you will know better.

Now, i am looking for a good lucrative investment in your Country where I can invest the sum of $35.5 Million US Dollars and it is going to be under your care and with due diligent. I want to believe that we can build a good business relationship together. My proposition is to appoint and present you as my nominated trustee who will then receive my funds and further invest it, in your country in your Name or Company under any lucrative and genuine endeavors, but not, without real estate, gas stations and blue chips stocks, while I remain and maintain the Silent Partner, monitoring the proceeds of return of investment, with a first 10 years plan with an option to re-new. Modalities for your management will be appreciated, to which your expert opinion on proper business management is necessary or a possible track record in summary form, because I do not want to lose my hard earned funds.

You must know, that these funds in question, arose from my hard earn business achievement over the years and is presently secured with a private finance company in Malaysia, so as not to generate controversy, since Malaysia is a country, favoring tourism, as one of the fastest growing economic and development today in the world. Now to take all necessary security measures, I cannot openly make claim to these funds from the Vault due to my Political Surveillance and fear for possible confiscation of these funds, which is my last hope as of now.

However, arrangements can be made to convey these funds to you as my bonafide trustee in order to carry out and sincerely execute investment plans in your country, if you indicate your full interest and very committed to continue.

In this regard and in the spirit that you wholly agree to help out and likewise benefit, for the fear of being duped, kindly send me your recommended Business Plan and your management skill and years of experience. Be rest assured that this transaction is 100% legitimate, risk free and unconnected to any form of illegality except that your full co-operation at all times, is necessary.

For more clarification/question, in this beneficial partnership and should you wish to continue, then send me an email or call me directly on my confidential line below

Best Regards, Malam Nasiru Elrufai
Formal Minister at Government Affairs Tel: 234-814-115-9750
Personal/Email : nasiruelrufai19@gmail.com

Tilmeldt 28. Nov 05
Indlæg ialt: 181
Fra  http://www.labagatelle.co.uk Skrevet kl. 01:12

Jamen for søren da, jeg tror jeg hopper på her..... kunne godt bruge lidt ekstra. Specielt email adressen har overbevist mig at der ikke er tale om fup........ Hvor heldig kan man være?. Sådan en chance får man kun en ud af 35.5 millioner gange.

labagatelle.co.uk Erotiske luksus produkter i højeste kvalitet.

Tilmeldt 25. Jul 13
Indlæg ialt: 296
Skrevet kl. 07:12

Tror også det er en once in a lifetime vi har fat i her (-:

Nåh, men faktisk ses det ofte at udenlandske embedsfolk skriver fra hotmail eller yahoo mv. Har i mit civile virke haft kontakt til utroligt mange udenlandske (her afrikanske) skattemedarbejdere og ofte har vi korreponderet via dered hotmail mv. Dette sikkert fordi de er provisionslønnede (-:

Tilmeldt 20. Apr 07
Indlæg ialt: 16014
30% af profil udfyldt
Skrevet kl. 08:47

Det ligner en klassisk Nigerian Scam.

Side 1 ud af 1 (4 indlæg)