Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

I am looking for a business Partner for Your Virtual Ninja Ltd.

Side 2 ud af 3 (23 indlæg)
Fra Hellerup
Tilmeldt 11. Apr 06
Indlæg ialt: 3722
Fra  CloudSprout Skrevet kl. 11:17
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hi Phillip

I think we have talked about this before, but I believe that the fundamental flaw in your Your Virtual Ninja, and is reason why is has not been more succesfull, is the business model.

When doing a services company it is almost always easy to spot other companies that are succesfull, with the same offering, however in your case, I simple don't know any company that is succesfull and only delivers smaller Wordpress sites.

The problem is easy to spot, the sale is too hard to do, when considering the total value of the order.

So in my opinion you have 2 options, either finding a briliant way of selling or increase the offering so each customer makes a much bigger order.

I think I have a briliant idea you can use for selling Wordpress sites and making startups more happy in process, I am willing to write it in this thread if you are interested?

Fra Vejle
Tilmeldt 24. Jan 10
Indlæg ialt: 2537
Fra  Your Virtual Ninja Skrevet kl. 11:59

Lundsby:

Hi Phillip

I think we have talked about this before, but I believe that the fundamental flaw in your Your Virtual Ninja, and is reason why is has not been more succesfull, is the business model.

When doing a services company it is almost always easy to spot other companies that are succesfull, with the same offering, however in your case, I simple don't know any company that is succesfull and only delivers smaller Wordpress sites.

The problem is easy to spot, the sale is too hard to do, when considering the total value of the order.

So in my opinion you have 2 options, either finding a briliant way of selling or increase the offering so each customer makes a much bigger order.

I think I have a briliant idea you can use for selling Wordpress sites and making startups more happy in process, I am willing to write it in this thread if you are interested?

Hello Lundsby,

thank you for your comment,

please do share your thoughts :)  I am open to  ideas

Fra Farum
Tilmeldt 22. Nov 11
Indlæg ialt: 99
Skrevet kl. 12:06

Hello Phillip,

I've sent you a message via facebook :)

- Berti Kesmez.

Fra Hellerup
Tilmeldt 11. Apr 06
Fra  CloudSprout Skrevet kl. 13:24
Gennemsnit 5,0 stjerner givet af 3 person

Phillip Dyhr Hobbs:

Okay, so the way I see it the companies that are making money by selling what you are selling, are Skandiaweb and Danaweb. The way they do there sells is by cold calling, especially newly strarted businesses.

Somehow at least some of their customers end up on Amino complaining that they got a bad deal. I.e. a website that the customers believes to be free but ends up costing 18K DKK in hosting.

One of the sources for these cold-calling tatics, is a list of newly created companies.

So my idea, is to create an Early Warning Kit, that is send to each new company started. The kit will warn the new companies that the are about to be called by a lot of salesmen, and contain stories from businesses that feel cheated by cold callers.

To sponsor the kit, the package will contain single page offerings for companies wanting orders from the newly started companies. But these single pages should be honest binding the customer for no longer then 12 months and clearly specifying the price.

What I like about the idea is that it helps new entrepenaur avoid stupid mistakes and it helps companies sell their services in a decent way.

So what do you think?

Fra København K
Tilmeldt 22. Aug 06
Indlæg ialt: 3337
Skrevet kl. 13:47
Gennemsnit 4,0 stjerner givet af 1 person

Dear Lundsby.

Very impressive ! That must be among the best advice ever. Period.

And no I am not kidding !

I'd go for it.

Fra Vejle
Tilmeldt 24. Jan 10
Indlæg ialt: 2537
Fra  Your Virtual Ninja Skrevet kl. 14:19

Lundsby:

Phillip Dyhr Hobbs:

Okay, so the way I see it the companies that are making money by selling what you are selling, are Skandiaweb and Danaweb. The way they do there sells is by cold calling, especially newly strarted businesses.

Somehow at least some of their customers end up on Amino complaining that they got a bad deal. I.e. a website that the customers believes to be free but ends up costing 18K DKK in hosting.

One of the sources for these cold-calling tatics, is a list of newly created companies.

So my idea, is to create an Early Warning Kit, that is send to each new company started. The kit will warn the new companies that the are about to be called by a lot of salesmen, and contain stories from businesses that feel cheated by cold callers.

To sponsor the kit, the package will contain single page offerings for companies wanting orders from the newly started companies. But these single pages should be honest binding the customer for no longer then 12 months and clearly specifying the price.

What I like about the idea is that it helps new entrepenaur avoid stupid mistakes and it helps companies sell their services in a decent way.

So what do you think?

Fantastic,

I think its a fantastic idea!

Maybe we could all work together to make these packages?

Maybe you could make a post about it in "Plus"?

Great Idea, helping people ;)

Fra Herning
Tilmeldt 6. Jan 06
Indlæg ialt: 692
Skrevet kl. 16:05

Phillip Dyhr Hobbs:

Phillip Dyhr Hobbs:

Fantastic,

Just a minor detail, that a marketing trick like this can be dangerous and even illigal, even though we know that there is a lot of consultants and companies with a rotten business strategy towards new started companies

Fra N/A
Tilmeldt 31. Jul 11
Indlæg ialt: 482
Skrevet kl. 16:10

Brian Knudsen:

Phillip Dyhr Hobbs:

Phillip Dyhr Hobbs:

Fantastic,

Just a minor detail, that a marketing trick like this can be dangerous and even illigal, even though we know that there is a lot of consultants and companies with a rotten business strategy towards new started companies

Hvor mener du at det er farligt, og ulovlige består i det trick?

Fra Hellerup
Tilmeldt 11. Apr 06
Fra  CloudSprout Skrevet kl. 16:20

Brian Knudsen:

If we mentioned the names of the companies you thought were bad, then that probably would be illegal.

So we will not do that, instead we will have stories of deals were people felt cheated. Without writing the names of the companies.

Done this way I cannot see that we will be doing anything illegal?

Fra Hellerup
Tilmeldt 11. Apr 06
Fra  CloudSprout Skrevet kl. 16:31

Hi Phillip

I will start project!

To ensure it does not die before being born, I am seeking a young enterpenaur to head the project and keep everything together. I don't have the time myself.

I've posted a thread here: http://www.amino.dk/forums/t/157059.aspx

I would greatly appreciate your help on the project! Perhaps we could do the business development in an Amino thread, find the name etc.

Side 2 ud af 3 (23 indlæg)