Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Should I focus on solely wordpress services?

Side 1 ud af 1 (3 indlæg)
Fra Vejle
Tilmeldt 24. Jan 10
Indlæg ialt: 2537
Fra  Your Virtual Ninja Skrevet kl. 07:00
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hi Fellow Ivæksætter,

As many of you know I run Your Virtual Ninja Ltd.

Where me and my team of Ninja offer Wordpress and other Virtual assistant services

We opened on 18/8/2011 and have since only been building and customising wordpress websites.

My question is:

• Would It be smart for us to hide/put all our "other" services on the backburner/on a sub page and focus on wordpress with a dedicated page for wordpress detailing what each pack (basic or custom) includes?

OR

• Should we still focus on the whole range of services + add the wordpress page?
  • Or something else?

I må selvfølige svar på dansk da jeg har ingen problem med at forstå jer ;)

Thankyou kindly!

Fra Dyssegård
Tilmeldt 13. Sep 07
Indlæg ialt: 631
Fra  onlineeffekt.dk Skrevet kl. 08:02

Hi Philip.

My personal impression of your and your company is entirely based on reading your forum posts and taking a brief look at your website.

You have an open and positive attitude hence I would not hesitate to do business with your due to your personality.

However - and that is apparently also the conclusion which you are close to reaching - your very diverse business offerings confuse me a bit and makes me question whether you and your team can really excel at so many things.

If WordPress is what you are really good at then you should - as I see it - promote that as your primary product.

You should still mention what supplementary services you can provide but that should be secondary to WordPress and have a less prominent position on your website.

Your potential customers rarely need a supplier that is average at everything, they more often need somebody who is really good at one (or a few) things.

Regards, Troels.

Fra Vejle
Tilmeldt 24. Jan 10
Indlæg ialt: 2537
Fra  Your Virtual Ninja Skrevet kl. 11:13

Here is my reply -->

Side 1 ud af 1 (3 indlæg)