Gratis terapi via Skype

Side 1 ud af 1 (1 indlæg)
Fra Sayulita
Tilmeldt 14. Aug 07
Indlæg ialt: 1407
Fra  Psykoterapeut og parterapeut Skrevet kl. 19:26
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Jeg er begyndt at lave Skype Terapi.

Men på grund af de tekniske opstød der kan forekomme, samt at jeg trænger til at få støvet mit talte engelske af, så har jeg besluttet at give gratis terapi i et par måneder. Der er nogle af jer der bor i udlandet og derfor tænkte jeg, om du kunne have lyst til at sende min ”gave” videre til dem du kender – de er velkommen til også at sende videre, jeg skal nok selv sige stop, når jeg har nok klienter J

På den måde behøver du heller ikke vurdere, hvem du synes ”trænger” – det kan de selv.

Her er det tilbud jeg har lavet:

I am offering free therapy on Skype for a limited time, as I have to find out how to work the IT without hickups and also brush up on my spoken english.

There are some rules though for the person or persons who can enjoy this offer:

- you have a working webcam
- you have Skype
- you are not mentally ill
- you are not on any drugs or medicine
- you are not drunk or high
- you take it seriously
- you are not Danish and you can speak enough english so that you can explain what the problem is.
- if you bring your partner, he or she must be a consenting adult.

This is not because I am a prissy, but because I want it to actually be effective, and all of the above makes it less effective or totally void.

I am educated - I have a degree in psychotherapy from one of the 8 institutes in Denmark that are certified. I am also a member of the Danish Psychotherapist Association which requires 2000 hours of practise and 200 hours of supervision.

I have my own clinic in Denmark and work with a lot of issues; selfesteem building, communication problems, grief, anger, loneliness, work related issues etc.
If you have doubts wether therapy can help you, you are welcome to send me an e-mail on mail(removethisforspam)@terapi-nord.dk.

I am under patient confidentiality, so everything you say will be between us and I am not writing anything down.
You are not allowed to tape the sessions as you are not paying for them, only paying clients are allowed to tape sessions.
I will be alone when talking to you and so must you be, and you must be undisturbed by phones, programs on the computer etc.

You can have a session alone or with your partner, I do marriage counselling as well as couples therapy.
Couples therapy can also be done with another family member if they are involved in the problem.
A singles session is 1 hour and couples therapy is 1,5 hours.

Every client/couple will get 3-5 free sessions depending on the problem. I don’t leave anyone ”hanging” – if the problem is so serious it needs more sessions, they will be free.

If you want to use this offer, send me an e-mail on mail(removethisforspam)@terapi-nord.dk and we can schedule the first session.

Side 1 ud af 1 (1 indlæg)