Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Is there any market for penetration testing in Denmark?

Side 1 ud af 1 (3 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 12. Jul 17
Indlæg ialt: 1
Skrevet kl. 12:40
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Topic says it all ...

John

Fra Silkeborg
Tilmeldt 12. Jan 16
Indlæg ialt: 397
Skrevet kl. 13:36

So far it seems that most of the big bad security fails have been blamed on the government, budget, and/or incompetence on the side of the supplier of whatever was breached. It shouldn't take more than 1 big incident to change public opinion on the matter however. Sadly it's one of those things where it's not important until it's too late.

If you're in the business, I would keep my eyes open. Something will happen eventually.

The alternative: Spend a lot of money on marketing.

Head of SEO hos Kendskab. Kontakt mig!

Tilmeldt 26. Sep 14
Indlæg ialt: 6
Skrevet kl. 15:50

I've been working with pentesting for years, and I never do any work in Denmark. I see a lot of serious hacking cases, and whenever I see a website who's been hacked, I contact the company, but they don't even wanna pay for pentesting. The last year, I've contacted around 50 danish restaurants, where their site has been hacked, and used for spamming out SEO articles with backlinks. That in itself can ruin a whole company, and get them whiped of Google, but of course it can be even more serious, because who knows what lays behind the attack.

None the less, none of the companies were interested in getting it resolved. Some of them started removing the articles manually, and then realized it was impossible, so they just let it stay.

Overall, I don't think the seriousness in IT security is here in Denmark yet, the only ones who's serious about it, is the big companies, and they usually already have someone they use.

Side 1 ud af 1 (3 indlæg)