Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Starting an ApS as a foreigner.

Side 1 ud af 2 (12 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 24. Feb 17
Indlæg ialt: 10
Skrevet kl. 22:07
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hello Amino! Recently I've found out about you - heard lots of good things about your community.

I am planning to starting my entrepreneurial adventure - me and my partners are in the final stage of planning and having a clear idea of ​​our business. I've lived in Denmark for 2 years now and having all the Permits needed.

We have accumulated enough capital to start an ApS company, having our domain and logo ready. The question is, what do we do now? I've found a very Insightful website ( http://www.doingbusiness.org/data/exploreeconomies/denmark/starting-a-business ) that instructed me to put the money into my company account, which I first need to set-up at my bank

I will definitely need help of one of my Danish friends to set up the company online - virk.dk is obviously in Danish. This is of my concerns - not fully understanding what I'm signing up for may cost me in the future. I've found a website ( http://www.ditselskab.dk/ ) that was recommended here on Amino however after inquiring through mail I got an automatic answer that the lawyer is on holiday until 5th March - and we want to get started ASAP (and try to limit any extra costs ..)

Also, one of my partners is here in Denmark and the other one permanently resides in Poland - will this be a problem when making the Shareholders Agreement?

When we put 50.000 DKK into the company's account, can we liquidate it? That is buy necessary tools and equipment needed to run the company? Will the value paid (the one on the invoice) be its value when it comes to determining the share capital?

If there's anything more I can tell to make it all easier, please let me know. Hopefully we can figure something out.

Best regards,

Mateo

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46427
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 23:04

I think you just should wait untill Dit selskab is back from holiday

Having an ApS will cost around 5 to 10.000 fix costs per year most likely - but I could only refer so danish text on it http://johnhannover.blogspot.dk/2015/09/hvadkosterfirma.html 

Yes you can use the 50 t on buing company goods - but you shall keep af value of 50000 at all time as principle, and if you get under half value, there are rules to follow

br John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Tilmeldt 24. Feb 17
Skrevet kl. 12:40

Hi John!

Thanks for your insight. Why do you think we should wait until he's back from holiday? Not saying it's a bad idea, just curious about the reasons.

So if I use 7000 out of 50000 to buy a tool I need and I have invoice saying that it's worth this much, is the company worth still 50000? I know the tool looses some value over time, just curious how it looks in the first stages of business.

Also, what if I import said tool from abroad (other EU country)? How is the value calculated?

Thanks again and enjoy your Monday!

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 13:10

Well if Jacob Tøjner is on holiday - he is not likely to personally attend to the question :)

You just get an invoice and do not need to prove the value as such. If you write it off - your value of the company will go down 7.000 dkk, and if it gets under halv original capital, you will need to have a formal General Assembly and decide in that, how and when you expect to restore the full capital - that's all. 
Just try to keep it full, as you will hopefully also have an income in it the company -

Mateo@puuf.dk:
Also, what if I import said tool from abroad (other EU country)? How is the value calculated?
The value is - the value according to the invoice, but as you will normally take is as an expense - if the value is under 12.900 dkk, you - the value in the sense of  - capital, will be zero

I think you should contact a dane to care for your accounting Thomas Jørgensen www.facebook.com/SporgEnRevisor could be a possibility - Use e.g. www.dinero.dk as accounting program, and they also have a list of persons to help

vh John H 

Tilmeldt 24. Feb 17
Skrevet kl. 15:42

He's on holiday which means I'll look for another attorney that could assist me sooner - I'm very eager to start. 

Does it mean that if I buy a tool and write it off [mark it as expense] the virtual value drops to 0? What if I want to spend 50.000+ DKK on resources and tools and write them all off? Why would their value not count towards the capital (except if the tool is worth more than 12.900)?

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll get in touch with Thomas.

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 16:05

Mateo@puuf.dk:

He's on holiday which means I'll look for another attorney that could assist me sooner - I'm very eager to start. 

Does it mean that if I buy a tool and write it off [mark it as expense] the virtual value drops to 0? What if I want to spend 50.000+ DKK on resources and tools and write them all off? Why would their value not count towards the capital (except if the tool is worth more than 12.900)?

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll get in touch with Thomas.

you could take them in as value if they actually have that, so you have two results, one for tax and one for accounting. That is a bit complicated, but provided they actually have a value (which you could realise them at) - they could be taken in. I think that is generally done for actives with purchase value under the 12.900 - use as recommended a proff bookkeeper

Also remember the duties you have as owner of an ApS - it is not just - found and run it - 

This is in danish about the rules for companies http://johnhannover.blogspot.dk/2016/06/10-anvisninger-inden-du-stifter-ivs.html 

br John H

Tilmeldt 20. Apr 07
Indlæg ialt: 16014
30% af profil udfyldt
Skrevet kl. 16:11
Gennemsnit 5,0 stjerner givet af 1 person
Tilmeldt 24. Feb 17
Skrevet kl. 14:30

Hey

Thanks for all the suggestions. I have talked to an accountant and made sure about the company value - whatever I buy and have an invoice for, can be counted towards the company capital share - if I want a specific value, I can ask an accountant to estimate it based on the materials/documents provided.

I have also got in touch with a different lawyer firm that offered the same service for lower fee of 1295dkk.

I am getting my CVR this week, very excited for it. As soon as I get it, I'm signing a contract to rent a warehouse. We are also working on our website (www.puuf.dk) - it's under construction, but we have a clear idea of what it's going to look like (very different from how it looks now ;) ). 

Me and my partners do not speak Danish, however we think that Danish version of the website is a priority. What are your thoughts on it?

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 14:43

Mateo@puuf.dk:
I have talked to an accountant and made sure about the company value - whatever I buy and have an invoice for, can be counted towards the company capital share - if I want a specific value, I can ask an accountant to estimate it based on the materials/documents provided.

HM  not so easy to understand. What you buy - can be of a value in your yearly report - and influence the capital value, but often you will just depreciate - either taxwise or have separate depreciations for tax and accounting. In that way, most things will de-valuate and not as such just directly go in with its purchase value as part af the "company capital"

In general you will, to oversimplify a bit, have your start company capital and then by the end of the year, the result of the year will either reduce or increase that capital

During the year, if the company capital goes below 50% of the original, you shall have a general assembly and decide in that, how/when to restore it 

I think you should find a danish online help for you accounting. You can get good offers from www.agera.dk 

br John Hannover

Tilmeldt 16. Aug 17
Indlæg ialt: 1
Skrevet kl. 11:30

Hi Mateo, I am also inspired of your concern this kinda give me interest to also consider this service. My only concern if Amino will allows business such as mine it its brand name that is outsource from other service like at http://eatmywords.com/, are they working on that kind of business not fully done with Amino service?

Side 1 ud af 2 (12 indlæg)