Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Simple question, on which nobody so far could give me an answer, or even understand what am i Asking.

Side 1 ud af 1 (4 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 25. Oct 16
Indlæg ialt: 32
Skrevet kl. 16:48
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hello. I have one simple question, that is bothering me. I am starting up a web company, who will sell things online, through a webshop. And the question that I have, is about taxes. I will give you example down bellow...

So I started a company, and I invested in my company for example 1.000 Kroner, that i earned from my salary...

For 1.000 kroner, i bought 500 Peaces of products that I am going to sell, for 5 kroner each (moms included).

Customer comes to my webshop, buys one product, pays 5 kroner (with moms) and pays 2 kroner more (with moms) for shipping the product.

7 kroner * 500 products = 3.500 kroner brutto profit that my company had made.

But now, my companu has to give 2 kroner for every shipment, to the PostNord. = 1.000 kroner

My company as well had to in one point, pay for the products 1.000 kroner.

My company had to, in one point, pay for the moms 25% = 3.500 - 25% moms = 875 Kroner payed in moms.

My question would be, on which amount, does my company has to pay taxes at the end.

Taxes on 3.500 of company's bruto inkome.

Taxes on 2.500 (After we deduct the money that we had to give to PostNord for handling the shipments)

Taxes on 1.500 (After we deduct the money we had to send to postnord, and the money that we used to buy the products.)

I tried to find the answer for this issue everywhere and from everybody, and nobody seams to understand what am I actually asking.

For me, it seams unreasonable that if i invested 1.000 kroner of already TAXED money to my company, to pay taxes on them again once the product is sold, as well is unreasonable that if customers pays for the product shipment, to get tax on that as well as I have to give those 10 kroner to postnord right away.

I hope you understand my question and I am looking forward to some postitive answer.

And one more time, I will simplify it:

I paid for products 1000 Kroner           -             I sold products for         3500 Kroner (With moms, and shipments)

I have to give 1000 kroner out of those 3500 kroner to postnord.

I have to pay myself back 1.000 kroner for investing into the products...

I have to pay to the moms 875 kroner...

My company's neto profit is at the end 625 kroner, after all these things above had been payed for.

AND THE DAY CAME NOW AND I HAVE TO PAY 37% To the SKAT. Out of which amount am i paying those 37% for skat at the end? Brutto, or neto proffit?

Thank you all very much for taking your time to look into this.

Kind Regards,
Igor

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46444
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 17:13

Your company pays tax on profit. Profit is selling price minus purchase price for the sold product minus other cost - all ex VAT
Goods on stock is not a cost - not before they are sold 

VAT is 25% on on sellingprice and if purchased from danish VAT registrered comp. the is a purchase VAT to deduct - You pay the difference to tax - but VAT is not part of profit or loss

What ever you put in all pull out does not matter if you have personal company - if it is a ltd company like IVS and ApS - you will put money in as loan with interest and not pull money out unless as salary with tax report

your tax incl AM is more like 42%

Maybe you should connect with an online book keeper

br John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Tilmeldt 25. Oct 16
Indlæg ialt: 32
Skrevet kl. 17:43

Thank you very much for your answer John.

I am just now at a startup and making some preliminary calculations befor I get into the entire business story, and I will for sure get the revisor eventually.

One last question would be, when then putting in Preliminary income into the skat, does the company puts its netto preliminary income into skat system, or brutto  preliminary income?

And how does, at the end, government check up on these things. Do i have to supply the skat system somehow with all my invoices and facturas, both expenses and intakes, or those things are not to be done unless the skat ask the company to supply with such an information?

Regards,

Igor

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46444
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 19:10

You declare the net profit  In a personal company you keep the accounting and all enclosures for five years if tax wants to make a control and you file an extended personal tax declaration with some of the figures. In LTD form you shall publish the accounts and file company tax declaration

Good idea to go to an auditor or at least finance responsible before starting

br John H

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Side 1 ud af 1 (4 indlæg)