Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Are you my advisor/mentor?

Side 1 ud af 1 (5 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 12. Oct 15
Indlæg ialt: 3
Skrevet kl. 00:00
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hello! I’m an expat studying Multimedia design and communication (3rd sem) at ZIBAT Campus Køge.

I have developed a series of uber decorative animal trophies that are 3d sculpted, laser cut, flat packed, sent by post and assembled by customers world wide.

From January until August I am doing my internship in my own startup, but I need your expertise and advise to help me setting up a company and to steer me in the right direction.

What should a mentor do?
We should meet or Skype about once a week and maybe I will have a question now and then.

I hope to hear from you soon - I am looking forward to learning from you.

Best regards Petyo

Tilmeldt 12. Oct 15
Indlæg ialt: 7
Skrevet kl. 06:25

I can perhaps help you. Do you have an email?

Tilmeldt 12. Oct 15
Skrevet kl. 08:19
Fra København
Tilmeldt 19. Dec 13
Indlæg ialt: 1185
Fra  Dinero Skrevet kl. 09:16

petyoz:

Hello! I’m an expat studying Multimedia design and communication (3rd sem) at ZIBAT Campus Køge.

I have developed a series of uber decorative animal trophies that are 3d sculpted, laser cut, flat packed, sent by post and assembled by customers world wide.

From January until August I am doing my internship in my own startup, but I need your expertise and advise to help me setting up a company and to steer me in the right direction.

What should a mentor do?
We should meet or Skype about once a week and maybe I will have a question now and then.

I hope to hear from you soon - I am looking forward to learning from you.

Best regards Petyo

Hi Petyo.

Can you be a little more specific?

Rasmus

Tilmeldt 12. Oct 15
Skrevet kl. 10:49

Rasmus Theilsø Madsen:

Hi Petyo.

Can you be a little more specific?

Rasmus

I'm not sure what would you like me to answer more specifically. Would you like to know more about the development process? The market I would like to reach?

What do I expect from my mentor?

Here is an example of what I would probably need from you.

I will set myself a timeline with things that I would like to complete. For example I still haven't created a company and I need to do so in order to start entrepreneurial internship. The university requires my CVR. I will have to look into it in the next 4 weeks. After I look for information on the internet about starting a company and some details I will most probably have a question which was left unanswered. You as my mentor can answer my question if you have the answer.
As someone just starting out I would be indecisive and will have some dilemmas: what should I start working on next - developing more sculptures or work on selling what I have now. Then I ask you what do you think about that.

Side 1 ud af 1 (5 indlæg)