Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

About moms(B2B)

Side 1 ud af 1 (5 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 4. Dec 14
Indlæg ialt: 14
Skrevet kl. 12:10
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hi, all. I just started my company and I have a question. If I sell goods to a danish company(B2B),how should I deal with the moms, should my customer pay the amount including moms or not?

Fra Hvidovre
Tilmeldt 13. Aug 14
Indlæg ialt: 2309
Fra  Financial Data Solutions ApS Skrevet kl. 22:42

If you are registrered in Denmark, then yes. On your invoice to the customer you must add "moms 25%" to the amount he/she must pay to you.

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46432
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 22:50

and that is for all sales B2B or B2C  and you only have purchase VAT to book, IF that VAT is clealy on the invoice you receive from a Danish VAT registered supplier - otherwise not.

From and to EU and outside EU you will need to inform yourself about import VAT and VAT for export - quite many rules - or find someone to help you

best regards John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Tilmeldt 4. Dec 14
Skrevet kl. 11:01

Hi

Thank you for the answer. But I am still not sure how to do it,pls help me.

My company is registered in Denmark, so it's a Danish company. It's B2B  and other company buy my product for wholesale.

Fx, I import 10kr goods from China and I am supposed to pay 25% VAT, 2.5kr. When I sell the goods at 20kr (exclude VAT, 5kr) to another company , I should ask the company pay 25kr including VAT, or 20 kr (exclude VAT).

Best regards,

Yi

Tilmeldt 4. Dec 14
Skrevet kl. 11:05

Thank you for the answer.

What you said applies to B2C, In my case, I am producer and my customer is wholesaler And both of our companies are registered in Denmark.

Best regards,

Yi

Side 1 ud af 1 (5 indlæg)