DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

I need someone to build 4 wooden moulds

Side 1 ud af 1 (4 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 26. Mar 12
Indlæg ialt: 5
Skrevet kl. 11:26
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hi,
We need someone who can build 4 wooden soap moulds. I have built a number of these myself, but now I lack the space and the time for them. They are fairly easy to cut out and assemble if you have the tools...The dimensions of the moulds would be:
2 moulds with the dimensions 127cm (length) x 5cm (width) x 5cm (height)
2 moulds with the dimensions 84cm (length) x 7.5cm (width) x 5cm (height)

We have the following criteria:

It must be someone in or around Købehnavn

We can pick up the completed moulds from you, but you must be able to get the materials for the moulds (which we will of course pay for)

We would like the moulds as soon as possible, so preferably someone with the time to do this soon

You are welcome to respond in Danish (I read it fine, but my Danish writing leaves much to be desired :-)

If you can build these, or if you know someone who can, I'd love to hear from you with a offer on how much this would cost.

Fra Valby
Tilmeldt 5. Nov 13
Skrevet kl. 13:02

Hej, burde jeg godt kunne lave. Har du nogle billeder?

Tilmeldt 26. Mar 12
Skrevet kl. 13:36

Hi Nikolaj,

The current moulds I make are similar this this photo with sides that hinge down...

Tilmeldt 26. Mar 12
Skrevet kl. 08:16

Hi Nikolaj,

If the picture I attached seems like too much work with the hinges, we would also pay for you to just cut the pieces out to spec and I can pick them up and assemble them into moulds...Does that sound like something you'd be willing to do?

Side 1 ud af 1 (4 indlæg)