Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Taxes related to buying of shares of other companies inside EU and future benefits

Side 1 ud af 1 (2 indlæg)
Fra København S
Tilmeldt 3. Jan 14
Indlæg ialt: 6
Skrevet kl. 13:05
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hi everyone, let's see if someone else have found itself in a similar situation and can explain me exactly how it works.

I own as enkeltmandsvirksomhed here in denmark and I work as a consultant for some companies, mainly in other EU countries. One of this clients, a privately owned company in Spain, has offer me the opportunity to participate in a future capital increase of the company where they will add a few more new shares.

I have check it up and I find it a good investment, and I will try to participate with some capital from my company in Denmark (not as myself as private person) directly. The question that I have is: Is this 'investment' in any way a source of deduction for the year balance

I will like to clear it up so I do not miscalculate how much taxes I will then have to be paying at the end of the year.

Also, what will happen if I eventually sell the shares, do I will have to get taxed on the total amount sold or just the diference benefit? Or in the case of a loss, can it be deducted as an expense?

Cheers,

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46444
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 21:25
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

No you can in no way deduct the investment taxwise - It will as minimum have the same value as a share as the money you pay and therefor never go in as a cost - but it is also possible there would be extra tax if you get the share under market value - and this is the same in personal comp or as a danish taxable person

If you buy them as an individual then you will get taxed based on the profit (and get deduction in share-income on loss)

Often it is better to buy as a person than as a company, but check with an auditor based on you personal tax (danish I guess since you ask here) and your circumstances otherwise

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Side 1 ud af 1 (2 indlæg)