DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Lukke virksomhed

Side 1 ud af 1 (5 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 26. Aug 16
Indlæg ialt: 3
Skrevet kl. 10:51
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

I am about to close my company.

My question is how much tax I should pay back?

I imported goods four years ago and the value is 20000. I reported tax at  5000(fratrukket moms.) at that time.

But after four years, the goods are half destroyed because of bad storage condition, which means the value of the goods is 10000kr now.

How much tax I need pay to the skat, 5000kr or 2500kr?

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46446
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 11:57

to import goods does not raise any tax as such. The goods are not an income or an expence. It is now an expense if you have to destroy goods - but you would be strongly recommended to document the destruction, so tax cannot think it as sold or used by yourself

Tax comes from income - selling minus buying - so you question is not one that can be answered so easily (the first 5.000) but if you know only have goods at a value of 10.000 and document the rest are destroyed - then you know have to declare the value of 10.000 you keep yourselv - by selling to your self -. with VAT according to the rule -. Full VAT purchase year and then 20% down each you untill 0% year 6

If it is now purchase year + 4 = 5 years ago - then in purchase year + 4 the VAT you should invoice yourself with 40% of the original VAT = 10% VAT but find out if it is year 4 or 5 + purchase year we are talking about

After selling to your self (including computer or whatever you may have bought) you have the income and the VAT for you tax declaration - and tax will be about 42% if it comes on top of other income

Maybe just take a bit of help

br John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Tilmeldt 26. Aug 16
Skrevet kl. 12:09

it dosen't raise any tax when I import it ,but when I close my company there's issue about inventory.

I guess my situation meets this one:

Du beholder selv ting fra virksomheden

Beholder du ting fra virksomheden, skal du tilbagebetale for meget fratrukket moms. Denne moms afskrives over fem år med 20 procent om året.

Tilmeldt 26. Aug 16
Skrevet kl. 12:20

Thank you for your answer.

Is my understanding right?  If the value is 20000 and with the 20% down each year, the first year is 0 down, the second year 20% down, the third year 40%, So if i am at the third year, the tax I need pay is 20000X20%x60%?

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46446
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 15:52

Sandy16:

Thank you for your answer.

Is my understanding right?  If the value is 20000 and with the 20% down each year, the first year is 0 down, the second year 20% down, the third year 40%, So if i am at the third year, the tax I need pay is 20000X20%x60%?

no probably not, What you write is correct for the VAT / Moms. That is how you add VAT to the price of the goods you take out to yourself. The value of the goods is the full purchase value of the goods - but you can write the stock down if you can document that you destroy (or hand over to "genbrugsplads" with receipt) ór by photo or whatever. The stock that is not destroyed is then purchase value + VAT as you calculate it

be John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Side 1 ud af 1 (5 indlæg)