Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Vision- Mission

Side 1 ud af 1 (1 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 20. Aug 11
Indlæg ialt: 4
Skrevet kl. 22:48
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

My name is Silvana. I live in Copenhagen, Denmark.

I am a self-made entrepreneur. I would like to work with established supplier companies. Being owner of a clothing store soon enough, this quest leads me looking for links of suppliers in domestic market and abroad.

I believe that as long as you provide first class service and do your best and deliver with love you can’t go wrong in town.

My taste in clothes is exclusive, classy, stylish, elegant, simple and sophisticated clothing to bring out the customers best attributes and deliver a feel-good experience. This is my dream. Extravaganza. To leave every customer feeling better and more luxurious than before entering the store.

There are millions of other similar stores, but I have a good feeling about this. I will go so far and say – this is my niche. Or even better – my mission.

I am aware of the amateurish approach to this e-mail lacks comparison to other well designed, well-articulated, well established letters, plans and concepts, packet with advanced marketing terms, but I am very serious and attentive to the risks.

But success is a journey – not a destination.

Becoming a merchant is the top of the iceberg. I am not interested in the person who I am. I am interested in the person who I will BECOME in the process. This philosophy applies to every human being.  I obviously search self-improvement and growth at the same time increased market and industrial experience continuously parallel to increasing potential customer and human network. If or when I conquer the world of fashion, it is then time to pass - if ready - the baton.

Ultimately my dream is to become a philanthropist - improving, and enhancing the quality of life for human beings. Start by clothing people who are less privileged in South America and Africa.

Create compulsory school attendance for parentless children in East Europe.

And honestly I am finally ready to make this huge step after many years of idleness and mental decay.

Kind regards

Side 1 ud af 1 (1 indlæg)