Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Mamut solutions based on Magento platform or Dandomain/Golden Planet e-shop solutions??

Side 1 ud af 1 (4 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 1. May 11
Indlæg ialt: 2
Skrevet kl. 15:02
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

I wonder if anyone had experience or could be kind to advice which solution would be best for internet shop. I intend to open e-shop for selling textile items in Denmark and Internationally. I been talking to these companies and still confused.

Which platform would be best in your opinion? From my point of view referring to the price Mamut/Magento solution in comparison with GoldenPlanet is not such a big difference. Mamut is slightly more expensive. Maybe I am wrong? What worries me is user friendliness. I find Magento quite cold that has a user unfriendly design. But GoldenPlanet or Dandomain doesn´t have such good financial software and CMS as Mamut has. This is my dilemma.

What would you advice? What is your opinion? Which system is better from the financial investment and customer friendliness point of view for the small internet shop? Thanks a lot.

Tilmeldt 4. May 11
Skrevet kl. 09:53

Hi Aiste,

Depending on the volume of expected sales, you need to consider the added value of a solution with some level of intergration into an accounting system. The Mamut/Magento solution offers this as a standard, Open Biz Box and Dandomain don't. With 10+ orders a day, you will be spending hours on manual transactions in the Goldenplanet and Dandomain solutions. With 25+ orders a day, you will be forced to change system or hire extra help. This is not the case in the Mamut/Magento solution. 

The Magento shop also offers an enormous amount of extra modules, so you can expand your shop in any given direction. The two other solutions come as they are and will only be developed on in accordance to the plans of Goldenplanet and Dandomain.

On top of that, Mamut offers a lot of extra functionality on the CRM side, that is not a part of the other packages.

I hope this helps you.

Br,

Jeppe Jensen
Proline A/S

PS,
It is not a secret that we sell the Mamut, Magento and other WEB/POS solutions, so if you were looking for an ubiased oppinion, I am not it.

Tilmeldt 1. May 11
Skrevet kl. 15:44

Dear Jeppe,

Thank you for your answer. I am settling myself towards the Mamut/Magento solution. However, I have one more question if I may. I been talking to Mamut regarding this issue and the answer is basically a bit unclear to me. I am the user of MacBook Pro, and I was advised to purchase Microsoft PC, which I am not that willing to do (don´t need one more PC) I was told that Mamut programs might have difficulties to run on Mac and if I buy Parallels is possible to use MAC for Mamut solutions, but Mamut doesn´t give me guaranty of helping if something goes wrong. So far no one answers my question: will I have no problems, and if so what kind of problems I shell expect? Is it really so risky to have Mamut solutions on MAC? Does anyone have experience with MAC and Mamut solutions? Or perhaps Mamut just say this because they are in cooperation with Microsoft? Thanks a lot in advance.

BR

Aiste

Tilmeldt 4. May 11
Skrevet kl. 16:10

Hi Aiste,

We have many users running Mamut on a Mac, but it is run as a remote desktop og a Microsoft server. This is a recommended solution wether you are running Mac or PC.

Don't try to run Mamut on Parrallels - it will not work 100%

Br,
Jeppe
www.prolinedenmark.dk

Side 1 ud af 1 (4 indlæg)