DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

How to avoid paying so much TAX?!

Side 1 ud af 1 (8 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 26. Jan 11
Indlæg ialt: 9
Skrevet kl. 16:36
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hi Fellow Amino Users

I wanted to ask for some general advice. I am an independent consultant but lately received a large contract with a company, subsidised by an external agency. As a result of the external funding, it is a requirement that I am actually employed by the company, rather than working for them as an external consultant. This is fine, but as my monthly earnings will be quite high the automatic tax deductions will be too.

How can I ensure that most of my money isn't immediately deducted by the tax man? Is it possible to get a much higher fradrag by setting some of your costs higher (such as monthly pension payments/repayments of SU Lån etc)

Hoping someone out there may have some good advice!

Kind Regards

Anders

Fra Måløv
Tilmeldt 13. Jul 09
Indlæg ialt: 832
Skrevet kl. 16:46

Im not sure if your a danish citizen or fereign working here.

For danish citizens it is possible to get some deducts in the tax by repayments on SU, interests etc. or payments to a pension policy.

For foreigners they may have put an end to these deducts, as it was a big loophole for avoid paying tax.

Tilmeldt 26. Jan 11
Skrevet kl. 16:49

Thanks Maelstron

I am actually a fully registered Danish resident, so it is Danish SU and pension I am refering too as well. Could I just set these really high for some months while my earnings are high?

Thanks 

Anders

Fra Måløv
Tilmeldt 13. Jul 09
Skrevet kl. 16:56

Lets say for 2011 you know that you will be paying 2.000 kr. i interest on your SU, then you should write that in the 'Forskudsopgørelse'. If you in the end only end yp paying 500 kr. in interest on the SU lån, then you will have to make sure to lower the amount to 500 kr. Otherwise SKAT will remove you of the option to report these deductibles in the future.

Tilmeldt 26. Jan 11
Skrevet kl. 04:19

Hej Maelstrom

Hope that you dont mind me writing you again, but you had good advice last time so I wanted to ask your help again. I am going to spend more than 180 days of work outside of DK this year, are there tax exemptions for business people spending over half a year abroad? I am working as a Danish employee with my own, Danish business

Hope all is well with you

Anders

Fra Måløv
Tilmeldt 13. Jul 09
Skrevet kl. 10:06

The keyword is six months which should make u eligable for avoiding paying tax. However its not really that easy. Most companies offers a consultation with an accounting firm to be sure of the rules - maybe your company will pay for such a consultation as well?

However there is something called a 'dobbeltbeskatningsaftale' which ensures that you dont pay taxes in two countries.

Try a search on Google.dk for the word 'Udstationering' and use Google Translate to get some of the meaning.

Tilmeldt 26. Jan 11
Skrevet kl. 10:21

Thanks again Maelstrom!

Fra Måløv
Tilmeldt 13. Jul 09
Skrevet kl. 12:12

Your most welcome :)

Side 1 ud af 1 (8 indlæg)