Highly successful entrepreneur with proven trackrecord leading technology businesses through product development,commercialization and international expansion, including building relationshipswith leading blue chip international companies.
ENERGYSOLUTIONS ? 1980 ? 2004
Leading co-founder and CEO of Energy Solutions, whichbecame the world?s leading provider of simulation based IT-systems to theinternational pipeline industry, mainly within the oil and gas sector. www.energy-solutions.com
Chairman of the Board of Directors after a successfulIPO until the company was taken private and divested to the American equityfund Inverness Capital.
Skills proven or gained include:
· Appreciating theintricate relationship between customer requirements, technical capabilitiesand financial constraints with a customer base in more than 40 countries
· Setting up andoperating own subsidiary companies in the US, UK, India, China and the MiddleEast
· Developing saleschannels and strategies
· Building partnershipswith some of the world?s largest systems providers such as ABB, Siemens andHoneywell
· Working with majorblue chip customers such as energy companies Aramco, BP, ConocoPhillips, Shell,Elf/Total and Statoil
· Experience with attractingand maintaining relationship with venture capital partners
· M&A experience
· Successful IPO on theCopenhagen Stock Exchange
TCELECTRONIC? 1999 ? 2004
Chairman of the Board of Directors of TCElectronic, acompany engaged in designing, producing and distributing high performance audioproducts to the world market. During the five year period, the turnover grew bya factor five to a level of EUR 100 mill. This development included theacquisition of the English publicly listed company TGI plc, the holder of the?Tannoy? brand.
ACTIVEINVESTOR ? 2004 ?
Co-owner and senior working partner in the DanicaGroup (Danica Resources and Danica Jutland). In corporation with the Danish Stateowned Nordsøfonden (http://www.nordsoeen.dk)the Danica Group holds licenses for oil and gas exploration in significantparts of Jutland and in the Western Baltic area. The company has completed ananalysis phase demonstrating that the license areas hold significanthydrocarbon potential. During 2012 the Group has successfully entered into farmout agreements with New World Oil and Gas plc, (www.nwoilgas.com) and thereby managed tosecure the financing of the exploration activities that are planned for thecoming years with budgets in excess of DKK 150 millions.
Investor in and until 2011 consultant to SonerraResources, a Texas based company owning and operating a significant number ofgas wells as well as developing new mining techniques.
Denmark?s Technical University (1973 - 1976) ? Ph.D.
Denmark?s Technical University (1968 - 1973) ? Civil Engineer
· Strong on executionwith hands on approach
· Intuitive understandingof strategies and business models and ability to provide valuable input toboard of directors and/or develop and execute independently
· Personable withexcellent negotiation skills and relationship builder
Enjoy active lifestyle including extreme skiing,mountain biking, golf and tennis.
Lived and worked in the UK and US for many years butnow resides in Denmark.